Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: The NBA has never seen an offensive quartet as talented as the Mighty 4 in Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    No one else is adding him. It's just PB who's got a creepy stalker-like obsession with Waiters.

I add him, as well as plenty of other cavs fans. Waiters is very good and extremely underrated. He has an elite first step and is one the league's best young SG's. He also happened to shoot spot up 3's at 47% last year on over 100 attempts.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: The NBA has never seen an offensive quartet as talented as the Mighty 4 in Cleveland

and this is why OP is full retard.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    and this is why OP is full retard.
    Back to being Cavs fans b*tch. You're welcome.

When you have cap space, you add Jennings and J. Smith.

We add LeBron, Love, Marion, Miller, Jones & re'sign Kyrie.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Waiters > Allen

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Really?

Lebron
    Wade
    Bosh
    Allen

That is pretty Impressive and won 2/4.

I usually hit open layups

Lebron > Pierce
    Love < Garnett
    Irving > Rondo
    Waiters > Allen
    Waiters better than Ray Allen lol stop now please.

Rondo is better than Kyrie. Kyrie is a better scorer, Rondo is better at literally every other facet of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Really?

Lebron
    Wade
    Bosh
    Allen

That is pretty Impressive and won 2/4.
    Allen was only on the Heat for 2 years

Not airballing my layups anymore

I'm curious to see how Kyrie and LeBron mesh. LeBron has been a point forward for like his whole career and Kyrie is a pretty ball dominant point guard. And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Kyrie pretty bad off of catch and shoots, as well as just playing off ball in general? I didn't watch much at all of him last year other than a couple times the cavs played the c's. I remember reading some statistics somewhere that said that though, could be totally wrong however

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Especially talkin shit about ray!

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sambacher
    I'm curious to see how Kyrie and LeBron mesh. LeBron has been a point forward for like his whole career and Kyrie is a pretty ball dominant point guard. And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Kyrie pretty bad off of catch and shoots, as well as just playing off ball in general? I didn't watch much at all of him last year other than a couple times the cavs played the c's. I remember reading some statistics somewhere that said that though, could be totally wrong however
    Yep Kyrie is pretty bad at catch n shoot, but mostly because he wasnt asked to do it much and I think he does not have the right technique. In europe (and Blatt is a coach from Eu ball) this is one of the most important aspects and I predict he will increase those numbers both % wise and rate of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Waiters > Allen?

Also, why post this under Nash? It's not like you're fooling anyone by this point.
    who is his alt? that dragic dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Sambacher
    kyrie was actually much improved off the ball last year

the cavs went with a 3 guard lineup a decent amount, and he was pretty good moving without the ball

kyrie is a great shooter, so im sure he'll learn to be a better catch and shoot guy, since its much easier than shooting off the dribble, and he can spend the whole summer working on it, since he knows he'll need it this year with bron.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Lebron > Pierce
    Love < Garnett
    Irving > Rondo
    Waiters > Allen
    At what? Giving you an erection?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    I add him, as well as plenty of other cavs fans. Waiters is very good and extremely underrated. He has an elite first step and is one the league's best young SG's. He also happened to shoot spot up 3's at 47% last year on over 100 attempts.
    And until Waiters proves/shows he can play at or near an All-Star level, you're as delusional as the OP is about him being good enough to be considered a legit part of a "Big" anything. It wouldn't surprise me if he takes that step this season, but until he does why force it?

And, to be honest, PB really doesn't give a shit about the rest of the Cavs "Big 4". He's just looking for a way to include Waiters in that group. A group that consists of three players whose level he's not even close to being on right now. Well, I guess you could say he's not far from being on Kyrie's level, but still, he's got some work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    At what? Giving you an erection?