Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Mohammad vs Jesus: Final Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Chaos. The one true religion.

I have my own morals that i live by, i don't need some bullshit text written by some **** who thinks he had some vision to tell me how to live my life.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Muhammad is more violent, Jesus would get hit and then just forgive him.
    - Muhammad was pelted by stones by children till he was bleeding
    - Saw some scoundrel defecating in a Mosque
    - Choked from behind by some dude who was trying to rip off his shirt

He didn't raise a finger towards them. Barely raised his voice. That's not forgiveness?

War times is a different story. But even then there are limitations to war. Limitations that "Muslim" empires like the Ummayad Caliphate and the Ottomans actually BREACHED, and hence soon after met their destruction. Allah punishes Muslims just as every other individual yaknow.

Muhammad's nephew (who he was a mentor to) was in the battlefield and during the battle fought against a formidable foe. He knocked his opponent down and left him ready for the killing blow. The guy spat in his face. Instead of delivering the killing blow, he paused and forgave him. His reasoning:
    "Had I killed you it would have been an act coming from my self from weakness in relinquishing to anger"

Could you imagine where people were so in control of themselves and their emotions... so professional that they'd never allow their petty emotions or egos interfere with business.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    I have my own morals that i live by, i don't need some bullshit text written by some **** who thinks he had some vision to tell me how to live my life.
    Otherwise you will be punished in your supposed afterlife people are retarded

Banned

This is going to turn into another religious shit show.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    - Muhammad was pelted by stones by children till he was bleeding
    - Saw some scoundrel defecating in a Mosque
    - Choked from behind by some dude who was trying to rip off his shirt

He didn't raise a finger towards them. Barely raised his voice. That's not forgiveness?

War times is a different story. But even then there are limitations to war. Limitations that "Muslim" empires like the Ummayad Caliphate and the Ottomans actually BREACHED, and hence soon after met their destruction. Allah punishes Muslims just as every other individual yaknow.

Muhammad's nephew (who he was a mentor to) was in the battlefield and during the battle fought against a formidable foe. He knocked his opponent down and left him ready for the killing blow. The guy spat in his face. Instead of delivering the killing blow, he paused and forgave him. His reasoning:
    "Had I killed you it would have been an act coming from my self from weakness in relinquishing to anger"

Could you imagine where people were so in control of themselves and their emotions... so professional that they'd never allow their petty emotions or egos interfere with business.

Video evidence of any of this crock of bullshit? I heard Mo use to stick a large straw into female anuss to cleanse the impurities.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Video evidence of any of this crock of bullshit? I heard Mo use to stick a large straw into female anuss to cleanse the impurities.
    Muhammad was a felcher?

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

If I have to choose I'd say Jesus, you all remember what he did in the OT as Jehovah right? The dude flooded the earth and killed millions, he also drowned all those egyptians in the sea, in Numbers he opened up the earth and closed it on top of thousands of hebrews, killing them. I really have no clue what Big Mo's powers are though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    If I have to choose I'd say Jesus, you all remember what he did in the OT as Jehovah right? The dude flooded the earth and killed millions, he also drowned all those egyptians in the sea, in Numbers he opened up the earth and closed it on top of thousands of hebrews, killing them. I really have no clue what Big Mo's powers are though
    That's one thing I've been meaning to get cleared up- if Jesus is also God, does that mean that the peace-love, turn the other cheek hippie is also the same being that used to smite people for the smallest offenses? Also, how is Christianity not polytheistic if Jesus is a separate entity than Yahweh? How can one be his own father?

God wins.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    God invented humor and satire for a reason breh.
    With limitations.

It's in bad taste to joke about a grandma's sexuality, about the recently deceased, and things with a serious disposition such as the Prophets. Especially when we've only attained a bit of knowledge on them. In a cursed world full of perverted things everywhere without transgressions (i.e. Amy Schumer laughing at Ryan Dunn passing away)
    '
    Whom do you respect more? The brilliant architect or doctor constructing great monuments and rectifying human bodies or the cartoon artist poking fun at the tragedy today? Which profession would you rather have been remembered as. Remember we will inevitably perish from this world and our career choices somewhat define us. Choose whatever is truest to your self.

Now if you want to march forward on the way of your Jewish ancestors (who are likely more successful men than everyone on ISH), might I suggest knocking off the "Gawd"be title and establishing a prayer routine?

Peace and goodwill.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    '
    Whom do you respect more? The brilliant architect or doctor constructing great monuments and rectifying human bodies or the cartoon artist poking fun at the tragedy today?
    Zhuangzi is the ultimate. He strikes the perfect middle ground between both.

The Based Mamba Gawdbe is an inspiration to men all over the world. Born with talent, he dedicated his entire life to working hard to perfect that talent and become the most perfect basketball player he was capable becoming.

Based Mamba is truly an inspirational and motivational force of good for millions all over the planet.

Young Jeezy would have had no problem at all with people poking fun at him. His doctrine was not like Mohammad's. Unlike Big Mo, Jeezy didn't order the executions of poets and satirists who spoke out against him or his teachings. Unlike Big Mo, Jeezy didn't order the murder or execution of anyone.

#BASED
    Last edited by Nick Young; 12-25-2015 at 05:56 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    That's one thing I've been meaning to get cleared up- if Jesus is also God, does that mean that the peace-love, turn the other cheek hippie is also the same being that used to smite people for the smallest offenses? Also, how is Christianity not polytheistic if Jesus is a separate entity than Yahweh? How can one be his own father?

Banned

Dark side and light side, brother. One cannot exist without the other.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Yeah, that's great from a philosophical standpoint... But there are people who take the stories as literal. So if the Jesus of the Bible was an actual being... How does one reconcile those issues?

Dark side and light side, brother. One cannot exist without the other.
    More mumbo jumbo.

Banned

Yeah, that's great from a philosophical standpoint... But there are people who take the stories as literal. So if the Jesus of the Bible was an actual being... How does one reconcile those issues?
    Just because lots of people do something, that doesn't necessarily mean they are doing the right thing.