Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default If God could ask YOU one question, what would He ask your little insignificant ass?

You ain't God? That's too bad, uMad?

So when you see God face to face, what do you think He's going to ask you?

Default Re: If God could ask YOU one question, what would He ask your little insignificant ass?

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Also just want to point out that if God is all knowing then he doesn't really have a reason to ask a question, so unless in this hypothetical situation god isn't omnipotent this thread doesn't make much sense.
    That's obvious, but you could have at least played along. I guess you did at first.

This is more of a 'now the ball is in your court' type convo with God.

Blu Ray

Default Re: If God could ask YOU one question, what would He ask your little insignificant ass?

Whatever question he would ask my, my answer will be none of your business. Then I'll politely ask him to point me in the direction of James Brown.

Banned

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

We are God. We = One consciousness. That consciousness = God

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMasterIvo
    Gods question to me: Little n1gga, why dont you just blow these crackas block up by now, Ive set you up perfectly to do so.

my answer: Im just waiting lord, just getting the ground beneath my feet and Im going to go out in a blaze. Lord will you please finish the Rodney King Retaliation weapon? I may need it for this battle.

God: yes BlackMasterIvo, polish your pistols, prepare for battle, and when you are done pass me the pump and I'll finish them.

Me: What if I die tonight?

God: oh you heard that song too, that sh1t was tight huh

Me: yea but back to the topic n1gga, what if i die tonight?

God: If you die, you wasnt ready. Just blast first and duck quick nikka and you'll be alright

Me: alright time to mash for my dreams now, time to open fire on these honkeys
    FY[yallz]I... not me.

Default Re: If God could ask YOU one question, what would He ask your little insignificant as

that n*gga would say: "seriously dawg, why is you so muthaf*ckin playa?"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMasterIvo
    Gods question to me: Little n1gga, why dont you just blow these crackas block up by now, Ive set you up perfectly to do so.

my answer: Im just waiting lord, just getting the ground beneath my feet and Im going to go out in a blaze. Lord will you please finish the Rodney King Retaliation weapon? I may need it for this battle.

God: yes BlackMasterIvo, polish your pistols, prepare for battle, and when you are done pass me the pump and I'll finish them.

Me: What if I die tonight?

God: oh you heard that song too, that sh1t was tight huh

Me: yea but back to the topic n1gga, what if i die tonight?

God: If you die, you wasnt ready. Just blast first and duck quick nikka and you'll be alright

Me: alright time to mash for my dreams now, time to open fire on these honkeys
    Bring it

God: "what's the meaning of life?"

Me: "what!? i was gonna ask you that!"

then we'd stare awkwardly at each other til he took out his wallet and showed be Jesus' baby pictures to try to make conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    God: "what's the meaning of life?"

Me: "what!? i was gonna ask you that!"

then we'd stare awkwardly at each other til he took out his wallet and showed be Jesus' baby pictures to try to make conversation.
    Don't you think New Mexico is beautiful? God made NM. Respect man, respect.

5-time NBA All-Star

Why do you try to be like me? Why do you try to become a an omniscient, omnipotent megalomaniac which you, as a mere mortal, can not do?

Blu Ray

God is a cult-of-personality with a speech impediment and too many secrets. Dude is a dweeb.

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

God would probably ask a lof of people this:

"Why do you only think of yourself and never help others?"

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    God is a cult-of-personality with a speech impediment and too many secrets. Dude is a dweeb.
    Yeah, hey guys the kool aid is RED tonight. I think someone's panties might be rosemary color tonight. It's OK man, God can't please everyone, oh wait, He could, but he doesn't and if you're in a piss poor mood tonight it's probably to your own avail to just deal with it. Stop crying.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Yeah, hey guys the kool aid is RED tonight. I think someone's panties might be rosemary color tonight. It's OK man, God can't please everyone, oh wait, He could, but he doesn't and if you're in a piss poor mood tonight it's probably to your own avail to just deal with it. Stop crying.
    Drugged out low-life a born again? You ain't foolin' anyone.

My mood is fine. Your phrase sucks and that was the end of it, now we're past the point of no return.