Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #16
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are some of the grossest thangz you've done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I'm surprised you ranked snot so low since we basically have this in our throat all the time when you have a bad cold and chest congestion.
Yeah, snot probably shoulda been higher looking back at it...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone that lists diarrhea first probably is pretty kinky.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #18
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a fan of licking diarrhea off a clit
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #19
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I'm a fan of licking diarrhea off a clit

Cha cha cha!
Old 04-19-2009, 10:37 PM   #20
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow meticode you ranked urine way too low. If your going to be surprised about snot being ranked low, then I suppose I can tell you the same thing about Urine.

It's completely clean and is just excess vitamins, minerals, etc from a person. You can't get sick unless your drinking urine from someone who is taking prescription drugs. It's completely clean.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #21
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
When I was in first grade I had to go take a dump. The teacher refused to let me go to the bathroom because I just went to the bathroom to piss 5 minutes previously. So because she didn't let me go take a dump even though I told her I really had to go, I took a dump in my pants in the middle of the classroom while sitting in my chair. No one really knew what it was or where it came from, but I remember some of the kids around me saying, "What the fuck is that smell?" while pulling their shirts above their nose. And yes, little first graders were saying the word fuck.

My mom picked me up, I walked all the way home with shitty underwear and I told my mom as we were walking. The next day my mother went to the school in the morning and chewed the teacher out. Ironically she turned out to be a great teacher to me, she just didn't believe me when I had to go to the bathroom is all.

My father used to be pretty gross. He would pick his nose and eat the boogers. From the age of 12 until he left I got on him about it like, "Dad, you are more gross the Lonnie down the street that's living in the alley."
first grade...righttt...
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wow meticode you ranked urine way too low. If your going to be surprised about snot being ranked low, then I suppose I can tell you the same thing about Urine.

It's completely clean and is just excess vitamins, minerals, etc from a person. You can't get sick unless your drinking urine from someone who is taking prescription drugs. It's completely clean.

See this is some interesting sh!t right here. Too many people be concerned about Coffee and Sobe but look no further than what cumz outta your d!ck for nutrition.

Bear Grylls survived in the Australian desert on his piss. Why can't we?

Not saying its gross, but do you guys consume certain organs out of an animal.

I've eaten liver, brain, and various others from a cow.. and they taste great with the proper spices. Real high in minerals, protein, and goo dcholesterol too.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #23
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

saliva
blood
snot
******l fluids
urine
semen
diarrhea

one time my freind had to chew one of those small burritos he had to chew it 5 times then spit it out and i had to eat it pretty damn gross
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:43 PM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:

I know about urine, it's the taste that turns me off from what I've heard and seen Bear Grylls do. I'd rather have the things I listed above it.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #25
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:

Actually you can get sick from it, if you let it sit too long. Which only takes hours for it to turn bad.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #26
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
swam in the delaware river.
LOL. I swim in the Delaware all the time. If you're swimming north of Trenton that could be gross potentially.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: