Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2011, 04:24 AM   #31
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Final Fantasy... which one's your favorite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I guess the story wasn't engaging enough for you to remember Aerith/Aeris' name correctly.

That stick up your ass man... how did you manage to get it in there so deep.

Aeris*
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:30 AM   #32
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And of course FF7 is going to be overrated. It was the first FF on the "next-gen" system, it was a good game, and EVERYONE had a Playstation.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:45 AM   #33
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

6, 4, 8, 7, 13 in that order.

I've played 2-8 and 13. 10 always looked intriguing to me but I never had a PS till I got my PS3 that isn't backwards compatible so never played it. Besides I hear the battle system for 10 sucked so maybe it's good I didn't play it. Far as Seven goes I think for me it was hard to get past the clunky nature of 7's graphics. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I had played it before playing 8 as opposed to after.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:44 PM   #34
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

No love for Tactics?

"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #35
breadwitheggs
Can barely lace up my sneakers

breadwitheggs has an OK reputation so far

I have played all FF's(the mainstream games) , played a little XIII....f***ing hated it.

It's hard to say which one's my fav. For the whole RPG experience, i think VI is the most complete. I liked X too, the kinda "death" atmosphere and sh*t....

X was the last legit FF game before Square killed the franchise with inferior "gaming experiences" IMO.
breadwitheggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #36
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Final Fantasy VI Advance...I think it was Final Fantasy III in Japan I could be mistaken though. That game is straight boss. The story, the characters, the gameplay and mechanics. All done very very well
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #37
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
No love for Tactics?

Tactic is very good. Its storyline is pretty ****ed up though, IMO.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #38
RoTM
Local High School Star

RoTM has an OK reputation so far

Nine is mine, I just got 13 and its terrible. That game feels like a rail shooter instead of an rpg.
RoTM is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: