Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: This chick is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

Damn that's one impressive ass. What is this thread about?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by STUD
    That's why chicks should not be in sports any kind of way. I mean she is a chick what in the hell do she really know about football anyway. Isn't she from Mexico to I don't think they even have football down their so why in the hell she in a NFL football locker room.
    Not saying they shouldn't be involved but the female sideline reporters serve no purpose whatsoever. And neither do Rachel Nichols and the little bits she does either.

You can't act like a jackass when a pretty girl works into your workplace. There is not a bimbo meter, and when it hits 9 you are allowed to say things. The Jets should no better. They never do unfortunately.

If they wanted to talk to her, she's pretending to be a reporter, why not go talk to her? Why throw the football so you can walk and look at her when you are a grown ass man who could just go up and say hi?

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

I would eat the bean-skins out of that chicks ass..........

I'd PIIHB

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Wow what a booty, I would like to inhabit that a$s. To live around it as a hunter gatherer, stray for a while to munch on some food but always head back and find a refuge inside that a$s. I would like to use those bubbly bundles of joy as my personal pillow while I sleep, and as a hat while I'm awake. I would like to get inside that a$s, wear it as an extension to my physical being.

And btw, this whole misogynist locker room incident is just completely disrespectful. It's already bad enough that the NFL only employs males to fill out their rosters, what ever happened to equal opportunity employment?
    When we see a woman as strong, athletic, and passionate as Ray Lewis then she will definitely make it to the NFL.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Luckily it wasn't the steelers locker room or Rapelisberger would be tapping that ass.....

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Here are the 'facts':

She DIDN'T file for anything

It was the American media that made an issue (probably some jealous female reporter), a female sports journalists league took action on it and contacted the Jets... all of this without Inez' behalf.

She actually doesn't plan on suing, she never cried 'sexual harassment', and is more embarrassed at the attention the situation is getting.

And as crazy as it may sound, she is even defending the NFL and the Jets to an extent. By stating that she trusts the NFL and the Jets, that the whole issue is being blown outta proportion.

Having said that.....

What the Jets did was idiotic, and I can understand why some would find it as a form of harassment. I mean.... shit seems like a prank some high school kids might pull.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Here are the 'facts':

It was the American media that made an issue (probably some jealous female reporter), a female sports journalists league took action on it and contacted the Jets... all of this without Inez' behalf.

She actually doesn't plan on suing, she never cried 'sexual harassment', and is more embarrassed at the attention the situation is getting.

And as crazy as it may sound, she is even defending the NFL and the Jets to an extent. By stating that she trusts the NFL and the Jets, that the whole issue is being blown outta proportion.

Having said that.....

What the Jets did was idiotic, and I can understand why some would find it as a form of harassment. I mean.... shit seems like a prank some high school kids might pull.
    this

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

skipped thread, i just hope somebody has posted a link to al pacino's "great ass" scene from heat

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Here are the 'facts':

Having said that.....

any all male locker rooms are going to be extremely immature places. if you watch Hard Knocks or even played sports you should know that. all guys talk about is *****, stories of *****, and ***** they want to get. Even in the Jets Hard Knocks they brought out some dumbells that vibrate or something to practice, and they were all busting out laffing simulating jerking off or something else with them...

thats why its such a joke everyone pretends to look at this as such a huge deal. when the victim isn't a victim how did a incident even take place? because some dumb soccer mom or politically correct ****** reporter made it a huge deal because THEY were offended? i'd really LOVE to know who the idiot was that reported it as sexual harassment.

its one of the dumbest things i've seen in a while that people are making an issue about but anything involving men and women ends up some talking point when it comes to national media

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    "ole! ole ole ole....."

lmao every pic i see is with those butt hugging pants. different tops, but damn i hope she has like 10 pairs of those same jeans or something. there is NO WAY you can't stare at that. i dare any heterosexual man not to at least peep once if you see a ***** like that in your proximity, and if you don't you're gay.

thats ridiculous.
    Last edited by Poodle; 09-14-2010 at 08:45 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle
    lmao every pic i see is with those butt hugging pants. different tops, but damn i hope she has like 10 pairs of those same jeans or something. there is NO WAY you can't stare at that. i dare any heterosexual man not to at least peep once if you see a ***** like that in your proximity, and if you don't you're gay.

thats ridiculous.
    She has white pants too. Same result.