Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Thoughts on tonight's pacers-knicks game..

I feel like this team really have to put their heart out on the floor especially when it deals with close games like we've seen tonight. Referees were not fair at the closing seconds especially on how they disrespected Melo, and giving pacers unearned opportunities as well but as a team we must ignore those causes and dont let it affect what we have to do to win the game. Shumpert should have slowed down and realize that you cant foul a jump shooter like george or even touch them especially with todays current rules. I admit the pacers are a good team but they are still overrated and pretenders to me. Paul George played significant torching the nets for over 30 points, but I still think he's a second fiddle type of player type of star. Hibbert is not a main star either, I apologize pacers fans but Im telling the truth. Knicks are way better than this, and Im very disappointed in them, they act like they suck because they are not trying hard, especially Amare with his triumphant defense, 3-8 is not going to cut that ribbon folks. Melo is trying his best as a leader almost 20 bounds for the knicks and all but he cant get help. Chemistry and defense are a couple of our team's weaknesses and thats the main reason why we are in this horrible situation at this point in the season. I still have faith in the knicks but the problem is that we have to grow up in unity to be that team, to be that serious contender in the east and the NBA.

Fresh Kid%
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 11-20-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Default Re: Thoughts on tonight's pacers-knicks game..

I don't know how we ever got 10 wins with a team so devoid of talent. Thank God for biased refs and David Stern

The coach needs to actually call plays rather than just have people watch Melo and JR shoot. That was a game to win. Never mind the refs, their offense is terrible. You're not going to win in the NBA with poor defense and no ball movement.

Lebron of ISH

Knicks suck doe.

Banned

did you really need to create this thread with all the others discussing this game?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    I feel like this team really have to put their heart out on the floor especially when it deals with close games like we've seen tonight. Referees were not fair at the closing seconds especially on how they disrespected Melo, and giving pacers unearned opportunities as well but as a team we must ignore those causes and dont let it affect what we have to do to win the game. Shumpert should have slowed down and realize that you cant foul a jump shooter like george or even touch them especially with todays current rules. I admit the pacers are a good team but they are still overrated and pretenders to me. Paul George played significant torching the nets for over 30 points, but I still think he's a second fiddle type of player type of star. Hibbert is not a main star either, I apologize pacers fans but Im telling the truth. Knicks are way better than this, and Im very disappointed in them, they act like they suck because they are not trying hard, especially Amare with his triumphant defense, 3-8 is not going to cut that ribbon folks. Melo is trying his best as a leader almost 20 bounds for the knicks and all but he cant get help. Chemistry and defense our a couple of our team's weaknesses and thats the main reason why we are in this horrible situation at this point in the season. I still have faith in the knicks but the problem is that we have to grow up in unity to be that team, to be that serious contender in the east and the NBA.

Fresh Kid%
    That non-retarded english

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    This

All I saw was Melo going ISO in the 4th and OT.

Knicks played well but made to many mistakes late... Pacers played well had very few turnovers and was solid like they always are... Knicks blew it with shumpert breaking the cardinal rule by fouling the jump shooter

Why are you special? Just because you ride the little yellow bus? Put this in the GIANT game thread the rest of us post in when commenting on thoughts from tonight's Pacer-Knick game. I hate when people think they're special.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    I feel like this team really have to put their heart out on the floor especially when it deals with close games like we've seen tonight. Referees were not fair at the closing seconds especially on how they disrespected Melo, and giving pacers unearned opportunities as well but as a team we must ignore those causes and dont let it affect what we have to do to win the game. Shumpert should have slowed down and realize that you cant foul a jump shooter like george or even touch them especially with todays current rules. I admit the pacers are a good team but they are still overrated and pretenders to me. Paul George played significant torching the nets for over 30 points, but I still think he's a second fiddle type of player type of star. Hibbert is not a main star either, I apologize pacers fans but Im telling the truth. Knicks are way better than this, and Im very disappointed in them, they act like they suck because they are not trying hard, especially Amare with his triumphant defense, 3-8 is not going to cut that ribbon folks. Melo is trying his best as a leader almost 20 bounds for the knicks and all but he cant get help. Chemistry and defense are a couple of our team's weaknesses and thats the main reason why we are in this horrible situation at this point in the season. I still have faith in the knicks but the problem is that we have to grow up in unity to be that team, to be that serious contender in the east and the NBA.

Fresh Kid%
    melo is not a leader material too

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Why are you special? Just because you ride the little yellow bus? Put this in the GIANT game thread the rest of us post in when commenting on thoughts from tonight's Pacer-Knick game. I hate when people think they're special.
    totally agree with this, it's threads like this that make people start to pick on an entire fan base and then the fan base ask why

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    this