Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    LAKER FAN FOR LIFE lovethetriangle's Avatar

Default Apart from meeting women, why do people go to clubs?

I ask this because I 95% of guys do nothing at clubs but talk amongst themselves and drink and merely stare at women they'll whack off to later that night. Can they not do this at home?

I go to clubs for the women, when I'm in a relationship, **** clubs. It does nothing but lower my stamina and **** up the rest of the next day.

Does anyone agree with me? Is there anyone that would like to prove me wrong?

*If you really really just like the music, then that's ok*

Default Re: Apart from meeting women, why do people go to clubs?

I like to dance .

In all seriousness, I rarely ever go to clubs. Just not my scene.

National High School Star

Clubs are generally for whores and meatheads. I thought this was the general conscientious

Banned

to meet men

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    to meet men

to A) meet women and B) have a good time

unless you're a complete stiff of course

but house parties >>> clubs imo

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

to party and meet chicks and hang out with freinds and drink...

that about sums it up...

hoping to get laid is pretty much the number one reason....women may have different reasons but I can't speak for them...

I would much rather go to a bar with some friends and meet girls there, then go to a club. I guess Im just more comfortable in that setting.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    I would much rather go to a bar with some friends and meet girls there, then go to a club. I guess Im just more comfortable in that setting.
    Yep, I like bars better then clubs. Generally have better music, and it's not as loud so you can actually have a conversation. I gotta actually talk to girls to get them interested in any way. Can't have a conversation in a club with loud crappy dance music blaring.

RP 4 lyfe

A great deal of guys go to the disco to help hold up the walls, so those individuals who are having a good time mingling will not have to worry about the structural integrity of the disco.

Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

For me I go to get up with the boys, hang out, drink and have a good time normally. But yea it is mostly about the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
    I ask this because I 95% of guys do nothing at clubs but talk amongst themselves and drink and merely stare at women they'll whack off to later that night. Can they not do this at home?

I go to clubs for the women, when I'm in a relationship, **** clubs. It does nothing but lower my stamina and **** up the rest of the next day.

Does anyone agree with me? Is there anyone that would like to prove me wrong?

*If you really really just like the music, then that's ok*

Great post, i totally agree love the triangle, its all about meeting chicks. If you go to a club, you are trying to holler at chicks, not just stare. Its so tru what u said, most guys go to clubs and end up just talking to their homeboys. I go for the girls, not to chill. If i wanted to chill, i go to a bar. It s all about the punaniiiiii if u go to the club

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
    For me I go to get up with the boys, hang out, drink and have a good time normally. But yea it is mostly about the girls.
    Yep. Same. when I was single and waay younger, pretty much just go there to get ripped, pull some chicks and get my slow wind. Got to have some good music.

Now that I have a girl, and most of my buddies are either married or have a girl of their own we cooled off on clubs. Now we go maybe once if some guy who is single has a birthday, just to reminisce and shieet about back in the days when I was young im not a kid anymore, but somedays I just sit and wish I was a kid again.

Whats funny tho is we don't get the same vibe. Either we just got older and mature, and either got married or have a serious female or the crowd is different, same temptations, but I just don't have the energy.

Slightly off topic, when is the right age to stop going to clubs? when I was back in college we see these old dudes maybe 30-35 at clubs and me and my buddies made a pact if they see any one of us going to a club at that advanced age they should just go ahead and put a bullet thru my head.

We have 1 more year and then thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Great post, i totally agree love the triangle, its all about meeting chicks. If you go to a club, you are trying to holler at chicks, not just stare. Its so tru what u said, most guys go to clubs and end up just talking to their homeboys. I go for the girls, not to chill. If i wanted to chill, i go to a bar. It s all about the punaniiiiii if u go to the club
    If I wanted to chill and drink Id stay at my house, or a buddies house and put on some good music. No worries about driving, and shieet like that.