Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #61
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: Reggie Bush breakout season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
9 carries, 68 yards , 1 td. That's f*cking fantastic for a non-productive runner.

10 carries 42yds vs Denver
13 carries 50yds vs SD
10 carries 13yds vs vs Cleveland (gave up 2 100yd rushers today)
11 carries 38yds vs NE

Try again bruh
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #62
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
10 carries 42yds vs Denver
13 carries 50yds vs SD
10 carries 13yds vs vs Cleveland (gave up 2 100yd rushers today)
11 carries 38yds vs NE

Try again bruh
the Den and SD games were productive, do you even know what that word means? Also I admitted that he had a bad start. Do you read my posts or just skim through it?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:33 PM   #63
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
the Den and SD games were productive, do you even know what that word means? Also I admitted that he had a bad start. Do you read my posts or just skim through it?

You highlight 1 f*cking game to disprove the claim he is not a productive runner. Thats weak.

So take your petty I'll bump this thread when Bush does well, then when he doesnt make silly excuses to why nonsense. You obviously skimmd thru Reggie Bush entire f*cking career to think he is a productive runner. He's always been a recieving threat. Do your homework, he's never been a runner. Thats why he guys like Pierre Thomas ran the ball more and effectively. Thats why N.O went out and drafted RB Ingram then got rid of Bush and easily replaced him with Sproles.

If Bush was a productive runner he'd still be in N.O. And if Daniel Thomas hamstring injury hasnt stopped him from being on the sidelines guess what bozo? He's running and not Bush.

Stop arguing.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #64
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
You highlight 1 f*cking game to disprove the claim he is not a productive runner. Thats weak.

I didnt highlight one game at all. I just noticed a trend developing with him and tried to talk about it. He's been doing pretty well the past four games or so and I never highlighted one game, I talked about his performance as a whole for the duration of this season. Again, what are you reading?

Quote:
So take your petty I'll bump this thread when Bush does well, then when he doesnt make silly excuses to why nonsense.

I'm confused. The OP bumped the thread today and I responded. Also, what excuses? I said, I want him to get more carries because he's doing remarkably well with the minute amount he recieves currently. He's doing the best he can with his opportunities for the past month.

Quote:
You obviously skimmd thru Reggie Bush entire f*cking career to think he is a productive runner. He's always been a recieving threat. Do your homework, he's never been a runner. Thats why he guys like Pierre Thomas ran the ball more and effectively. Thats why N.O went out and drafted RB Ingram then got rid of Bush and easily replaced him with Sproles.

Again, productive runners arent elite. They can be replaced. Injuries can derail a career and bury you in the depth chart which is what happened to bush. It's really ignorant to sit on your ass and pretend that people cannot improve throughout their career. Bush is getting better, but he has always been a productive runner.

Quote:
If Bush was a productive runner he'd still be in N.O. And if Daniel Thomas hamstring injury hasnt stopped him from being on the sidelines guess what bozo? He's running and not Bush.

Read that trash.

RB's are traded all the time for various reasons.

Quote:
Stop arguing.

Why argue when you are wrong? There are so many holes in your stance, just STFU already.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #65
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

How is Bush getting better? He's the same player he's always been. You obviously never followed his career and think the last 2 games is some kind of rebirth. You're the only person I ever heard label Bush a productive runner. Its laughable. Stay stuck on stupid tho. You obviously have your mind made up to support Bush no matter what. Have at it.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #66
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
How is Bush getting better? He's the same player he's always been. You obviously never followed his career and think the last 2 games is some kind of rebirth. You're the only person I ever heard label Bush a productive runner. Its laughable. Stay stuck on stupid tho. You obviously have your mind made up to support Bush no matter what. Have at it.
You wont even admit that you are wrong.... why is that so hard for you? Everything you said in the previous post I disproved and you just ignore it.

You keep saying that Bush isnt a productive runner....yet when I asked you to define what that terms means to you last week you kept quiet. but I'm the one that's stupid??? lol

Shame.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #67
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Admit I'm wrong about what?

Quote:
I've watched his whole career under a microscope because I'm a huge fan

Nuff said, I wouldnt expect you to say anything otherwise. Bush has avg 37yds per game in his career. He was used as a recieving threat and at one point I believe led all RBs in catchers during his first few seasons. He has 2 games this season worth talkin about and suddenly he's turned a new leaf. Hilarious.

You act like you're the only one who followed this dudes career. I did too. And I didnt do it with this idea I hate him, think he's overrated, overhyped bash fest either. After 4 seasons of watching Bush I decided what he is and will always be. I've accepted it, you think he can turn a new page and start fresh in Miami. Good for you. You're not gonna convince me otherwise. An example is I explained Daniel Thomas would be the starting RB if not for his hamstring issues. You replied "Read that trash". Trash? Its a FACT Daniel Thomas was the starting RB for Miami. Its a FACT they not only said he was a better rusher than Bush he was also as good of a reciever. Which means Miami (they im referring too) found a rookie to be more valuable than Bush.

Im not making anything up. Do your own homework on how the franchise feels about Daniel Thomas. They would play a rookie RB over a productive runner as Bush is (allegedly).

Continue to support the guy. Like I said, have at it.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #68
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Admit I'm wrong about what?
Seriously???

Quote:
Nuff said, I wouldnt expect you to say anything otherwise. Bush has avg 37yds per game in his career.
He also averages 4 yards per rush.

Quote:
He was used as a recieving threat and at one point I believe led all RBs in catchers during his first few seasons. He has 2 games this season worth talkin about and suddenly he's turned a new leaf. Hilarious.
You can still be a recieving threat and run...where did I say he became something else?

My point is that he's a better runner now than ever....

[quote]You act like you're the only one who followed this dudes career. I did too.[quote]

I dont act like that. You are the one with the elitist attitude.

Quote:
And I didnt do it with this idea I hate him, think he's overrated, overhyped bash fest either. After 4 seasons of watching Bush I decided what he is and will always be. I've accepted it, you think he can turn a new page and start fresh in Miami. Good for you. You're not gonna convince me otherwise.

So wait... you are in a breakout thread admitting that you cannot be convinced of a player's progression?

Quote:
An example is I explained Daniel Thomas would be the starting RB if not for his hamstring issues. You replied "Read that trash". Trash? Its a FACT Daniel Thomas was the starting RB for Miami. Its a FACT they not only said he was a better rusher than Bush he was also as good of a reciever. Which means Miami (they im referring too) found a rookie to be more valuable than Bush.
Daniel Thomas starts what????

Quote:
Im not making anything up. Do your own homework on how the franchise feels about Daniel Thomas. They would play a rookie RB over a productive runner as Bush is (allegedly).

Continue to support the guy. Like I said, have at it.

Because the Dolphins are always right.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #69
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

I think Bush is one of the biggest busts in recent years. His career long rush is like 50 yards, never had more than 160 carries for a season, never had more than 8 TD in a season, career 4ypc... very mediocre for such a high pick.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #70
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Seriously???

I see nothing I'm wrong about.

Quote:
He also averages 4 yards per rush.

Quote:
My point is that he's a better runner now than ever....

My point is he's not.

Quote:
I dont act like that. You are the one with the elitist attitude.

Hardly.

Quote:
So wait... you are in a breakout thread admitting that you cannot be convinced of a player's progression?

Bush breakout threads have existed for quite some time. I've said in this thread already that I have accepted Bush isnt going to be anything more than what we have seen. What you see is what you get. Progress how? I dont forsee Bush progressing as a runner. You can type up his ypc in his career and sorry that doesnt convince me he is a productive runner. You can bump this thread when he has a good game and that doesnt convince me he is progressing/has progressed.

Quote:
Daniel Thomas starts what????

Before Week 1 Daniel Thomas was the starting RB. Injury to his hamstring sidelined him. My point is the Dophins have viewed the rookie RB Daniel Thomas as their starter. And if not for his lingering hammy issues he would be just that.

So I'm really unsure why you keep typing Daniel starts what???? Puzzling.

Quote:
Because the Dolphins are always right

No, it was to show the Fins werent confident in this productive runner as you are. Could their opinions change? Of course. Will they? Up in the air. Daniel Thomas returns then we'll see how it goes. They are high on his abilities as a runner.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #71
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I think Bush is one of the biggest busts in recent years. His career long rush is like 50 yards, never had more than 160 carries for a season, never had more than 8 TD in a season, career 4ypc... very mediocre for such a high pick.

Do you think Reggie Bush is a productive runner?
Old 11-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #72
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
I see nothing I'm wrong about.

"You highlight 1 f*cking game to disprove the claim he is not a productive runner. Thats weak."

Wrong.

"So take your petty I'll bump this thread when Bush does well, then when he doesnt make silly excuses to why nonsense.

Wrong.

I stopped reading after there because this is pointless. I'm talking to a brick wall.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #73
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

"You highlight 1 f*cking game to disprove the claim he is not a productive runner. Thats weak."

Wrong.

This is what I was replying too...

Quote:
9 carries, 68 yards , 1 td. That's f*cking fantastic for a non-productive runner

I dont see how I was wrong when you made this post. You even included the rolling eyes emoticon which we all know what that generally implies

Quote:
"So take your petty I'll bump this thread when Bush does well, then when he doesnt make silly excuses to why nonsense.

Wrong.

Thats what you did. You bumped this thread after todays performance to counter the arguments in here that said "He's not a productive runner".

I guess you were just informing us what he did today, no agenda attatched huh?

Quote:
I stopped reading after there because this is pointless. I'm talking to a brick wall.

I felt this way the first time you decided to even reply.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:37 PM   #74
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz | Utes | Raiders

So the guy has two good games running, and now your going to crown the guy?

Daniel Thomas was the starter after week 1 on the Dolphins until he got injured two weeks ago.

He's been DECENT, which Reggie always really has been, decent RB, I'll give him credit for being versatile, but I don't know how in the hell it's a breakout season.

I look at his stat line, and the 3 games of his were good, the rest weren't very good at all, and in 2 of them, Daniel Thomas was injured (last week, and I believe they limited his carries this week because of the injury)

I think it was a good pick-up by the Dolphins, but he's only been over 100 yards running in ONE game this season, and it's a breakout season?

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 11-06-2011 at 09:42 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #75
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

Quote:
Do you think Reggie Bush is a productive runner?

Of course i do. He averages 37 yards per game on 4 ypc for his career... very productive

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 11-06-2011 at 09:44 PM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: