Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-16-2014, 06:39 AM   #1
9erempiree
Banned

Default I have mastered FIFA 15....

Been playing non-stop since I mastered it. Scoring 5 goals at will and Tiki Taka-ing fool left and right. I will be at Division 1 pretty soon here so let me know what you need to improve.

Advice on attack? Need help on defense? How to stop Messi and Ronaldo?

Don't get too involved in tactics. Use most of the formations they give you.

Ultra Attack and play the passing lanes. Use your forwards and strikers to press. Very simple. On defense run backwards to anticipate passing lanes rather than going forward to the ball.

Iniesta and Hazard are beasts in this game.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:41 AM   #2
sweggeh
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: I have mastered FIFA 15....

I would straight murder you, Im not even joking. I had a friend in my school who was ranked 7th in the world at Fifa 09. We are pretty much on the same level. I havent even bought a Fifa game since 13 but I still play my buddies and wreck them. My buddies arent jokes either. These guys have been playing for money since they started secondary school.
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:45 AM   #3
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Fvck soccer
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:55 AM   #4
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweggeh
I would straight murder you, Im not even joking. I had a friend in my school who was ranked 7th in the world at Fifa 09. We are pretty much on the same level. I havent even bought a Fifa game since 13 but I still play my buddies and wreck them. My buddies arent jokes either. These guys have been playing for money since they started secondary school.

I will let you know how guys are when I get in the upper tier. So far there are only 600 people in Division 1. I am creeping up the top. Winning the division with games to spare.

I even give people "fair play" on bullshit calls. Like missing PK's and giving them the ball back.

I don't play with Real Madrid because it forces you to play with individual players but they can look so damn pretty and unstoppable. I like to use Barcelona because they are very underrated for a 5 star team. I can use them without exploiting the flaws in the game.

One thing I've noticed is that everyone who uses Chelsea are damn good players. That team is my achilles heel.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:01 AM   #5
sweggeh
NBA lottery pick

I play with PSG usually. I play a defensive 4-4-2 with Ibrahimovic and Cavani up top with Lavezzi and Lucas on the wings. Matuidi and Cabaye are the DMs.

I put Marquinho's at LB because he is faster, stronger and a better defender than Maxwell and play Thiago Silva + David Luiz as CB's and Van Der Wiel as RB.

I am almost impossible to beat, and my counters are deadly. Moving the ball fast, one touch play until we are in on goal. If I buy the game and a PS4/Xbox One soon I will definitely play you online.
Old 10-16-2014, 07:14 AM   #6
StephHamann
Gambling expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

I like to use Barcelona because they are very underrated for a 5 star team. I can use them without exploiting the flaws in the game.

StephHamann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:17 PM   #7
branslowski
5/7=71%>>3/8=37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephHamann

I laughed at that aswell

Cause this my first time ever playing a FIFA game, so I've practiced with multiple teams and I've noticed that the only teams I'm boss at with is Barcelona...And that's because (I really don't know positions by heart like that, still a noobie to the sport) I have Messi and Naymar playing the 2 in my 4-4-2 line up...Then I switched it back to the 3-4 something once I discovered Suarez with a 89 overall just sitting on my reserve bench..Once I place him in It's a wrap for ppl who play against me....I place this tall black dude named Sul or watever at my CAM position, steal the ball with him, pass to Jordi Alba who dishes to Neymar who I then just dribble thru defenders to find Messi or Suárez wit the Cross or just take it with Neymar...

Barcelona= The Thunder on NBA2K Basically...Lol @ underrated.

My darkhorse team is Liverpool though, I cheese wit Sturrige (watever his name is, num 15) all day. Hat trick city.....I really picked up the who defense thing though, that helps me get my wins.

Last edited by branslowski : 10-16-2014 at 12:20 PM.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:23 PM   #8
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

ultra attack is so easy pick apart.

it leads to an ultra high line and can be exploited with a long ball and lead to a 2 on 0 break

and all you have to do is turn out of pressure or dummy the ball to clown guys that press and try to intercept passes
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:35 PM   #9
sweggeh
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
ultra attack is so easy pick apart.

it leads to an ultra high line and can be exploited with a long ball and lead to a 2 on 0 break

and all you have to do is turn out of pressure or dummy the ball to clown guys that press and try to intercept passes

Yeah true. I destroy guys like that all the time, when they go too gung ho because they are struggling to break down my two banks of 4.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:55 PM   #10
arkain
Local High School Star

any of you guys play on ps4? PM me your PSN, i need some people to play online
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #11
Shade8780
Banned

Meh, it's a weak FIFA anyway. They've been slowly going downhill, maybe PES will be on top again in 5-10 years
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #12
StephHamann
Gambling expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Meh, it's a weak FIFA anyway. They've been slowly going downhill, maybe PES will be on top again in 5-10 years

Fifa is like NBA Jam back in the days, has nothing to do with a realistic sports game.
Nearly every game online has 5 goals or more.
StephHamann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #13
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

Lol at this guy talking shit because he uses Barcelona online like every other d-bag. Plus he calls them underrated .
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:28 PM   #14
branslowski
5/7=71%>>3/8=37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Lol at this guy talking shit because he uses Barcelona online like every other d-bag. Plus he calls them underrated .

I feel you on the underrated comment, but there's nothing wrong with using Barcelona, especially because they're very beatable...Chelsea and Man U can run house on those guys on the game.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:53 PM   #15
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Lol what's with the FIFA hate?

FIFA 15 is a Classic.

Imma take you, 9er
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: