Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Zombies FTW = achievements

Will it be the same engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Will it be the same engine?
    Probably. They've been using the same engine since like 1954.

I wish people would develop for the PC first, then the console. The game looks like the same console image quality.

NBA lottery pick

NBA lottery pick

Unhappy Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Watching XPlay and they're showing actual gameplay of BO2. Sorry, but it looks like the same old gameplay and the same old engine. Yawn. Same graphics, same shit, different game. Looks like MW3 2.0, but in a futuristic setting.

Any up to date videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
    Watching XPlay and they're showing actual gameplay of BO2. Sorry, but it looks like the same old gameplay and the same old engine. Yawn. Same graphics, same shit, different game. Looks like MW3 2.0, but in a futuristic setting.
    Well I'm not going to pretend I have a clue about the gaming world. But wouldnt a game like Call of Duty wait until the newer console to really change up the actual gameplay, engine etc?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Any up to date videos?

Well I'm not going to pretend I have a clue about the gaming world. But wouldnt a game like Call of Duty wait until the newer console to really change up the actual gameplay, engine etc?
    DICE originally intended the Frostbite 2 engine which runs Battlefield 3 to be on the next gen systems. I'm no expert but I think once an engine has been made it's up to the developers to experiment with what can be done. COD maxed out on their engine years ago and haven't tried to do anything new. I think their lazy in all honesty. They know they have peoples money all ready so why try to make a better game.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/frostbit...xt-gen-6383232

Multiplayer reveal trailer coming Teusday

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Now this looks badass. This is a COD game that will have me completely hooked again. Gonna be picking this up at midnight. That one multiplayer trailer puts MW3 to shame....which isn't a hard task.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Exact same game engine once again. The graphics and gameplay will be identical. You'll be paying $60 and tax plus DLC for some new guns and killstreaks. Stupid.
    This one looks better than the average upgrades since the first Modern Warfare. And as GOBB said, we probably won't see much difference in graphics and GP until the next generation. You can only do so much with this formula they have with this gen.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 08-10-2012 at 06:26 PM.

I have a question. why don't bill gates just invest in this powerful new generation console to outshine Sony. the graphics are just lame now and old.. I think this years the last year for this gen consoles .. their milking it dry

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I have a question. why don't bill gates just invest in this powerful new generation console to outshine Sony. the graphics are just lame now and old.. I think this years the last year for this gen consoles .. their milking it dry
    No point in rushing things right now. Whether people consider the 360 dated or not, the games are still selling as well as ever. All the shit I read on Youtube, and on some forums saying CoD is dead, totally bogus. Battlefield still sells as well as ever, we've got GTA 5 dropping in the near future. Madden/NBA/FIFA still generate a huge amount of sales. I could go on.

I don't see a problem with them milking it dry while it's still making them that money, and we're still playing it. The next gen consoles are getting closer all the time. I'd rather they wait and make something amazing, rather than releasing something slightly rushed just to outsell Sony.

Imagine Microsoft released the 720, or whatever it'll be, next year. Sony then have the chance to look at all the mistakes and/or bugs that will inevitably happen, with ANY brand new console, and try to eliminate them on their own next-gen console. Releasing it early just puts the ball in Sony's half of the court in my opinion.

That COD game looks like a mixture of Halo and COD. Because of all the futuristic stuff in it.

I downloaded an app for the xbox live event where they will be playing multiplayer live tomorrow 9am est and 12pm est (maybe replay?). I'm sure it'll end up on youtube but I'm off so I;'ll check it out. Game looks crazy.

I wonder if any new game modes for multiplayer?