Banned

Default Re: Sadiq Khan becomes London's first elected Muslim mayor

Wow.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Cucknited Kingdom

This guy was my local MP for years. He's an annoying prick, and had some rather unsavoury links with known Islamists.

e.g.:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05...th-extremists/

Banned

As long as he doesn't use his mayoral power to support or enable radical Islam or Sharia law, he's a-ok in my book

Even Cat Stevens is linked to radical Islamists. It seems like if you are rich and a Muslim there is no escaping being connected to Islamists in some way. I will give mayor Sadiq the benefit of the doubt until he gives me a reason not to, and hope he does a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Entitled white people thinking it's still the 1700's and only they can be leaders

**** you suckas, we takin over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Entitled white people thinking it's still the 1700's and only they can be leaders

Bosnians are white. You yourself are a white man. Islam isn't a race. It's a religious ideology followed by all races all over the world.

Banned

Full of retard.

Calls us entitled white and then proceeds to say 'we taking over'. You're not representing your Muslim brothers very well. As a matter of fact you are the exact ones we are trashing on a daily basis.

Anyways, you are the typical libtard with hate and racism embodied in your little brain. 9er posted 'wow' he must be hate Muslims.

I've been following their election and perhaps I don't agree with Sadiq's party platform....but...but...your racist mind lets you to believe 'wow' has racist connotations.

You're the type to give a Black man $1 because you think his ebonics is holding him back from making $100.

Banned

The Takeover

And to think, the Donald would bar the Mayor of London- the seat of power of one of our strongest and closest allies- from entering the country. How can a sane person justify that?

For shame, Republicans. Bad form.

Banned

Islam is a beautiful religion that has contributed many positive contributions to society.

Islamism and Fundamentalist Islam are horrible and hateful sects of the religion that generally inspire hatred and religious segregation in its followers.

Not all Muslims are Islamists or Fundamentalists. Do not equate every Muslim on the planet with the toxic ideologies from these corrupted branches of Islam.

Nick, you know what I mean. It's a select few, I ain't gonna dab into this bs no mo

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Full of retard.

Calls us entitled white and then proceeds to say 'we taking over'. You're not representing your Muslim brothers very well. As a matter of fact you are the exact ones we are trashing on a daily basis.

Anyways, you are the typical libtard with hate and racism embodied in your little brain. 9er posted 'wow' he must be hate Muslims.

I've been following their election and perhaps I don't agree with Sadiq's party platform....but...but...your racist mind lets you to believe 'wow' has racist connotations.

You're the type to give a Black man $1 because you think his ebonics is holding him back from making $100.
    wowwww, that's pretty racist, 9er. btw wtf you doing "following an election" that is going on in the UK, where people are voting for a new mayor. Not a new prime minister, you "following" an election that is choosing a new mayor (which how many are there in the UK?). You mean to tell me you ain't following this specific election because the dude is Muslim? I feel like I'm giving you too much credit, because after all, you're a fool and didn't know about this until nick posted it.

Ayyyy, but we still making money doe!! New iphone, new car, new crib, and the degree ain't even come in yet

#TakeOver2k16

I don't think there is anything wrong with him as long as he isn't a far right Muslim which doesn't appear to be the case ie his wife doesn't wear a headscarf, he supports gay marriage and he appears to be grateful he lives in England and so forth.

But I am against this rationale of "OMG this ain't 1700 be more accepting" because it is only Western countries that are expected to be held to this standard. Would a foreigner have a chance to be mayor in Tokyo, Beijing, Riyadh etc? Probably not. It is only Western European Countries + Australia, Canada, US that are expected to be multi-cultural, accept immigrants and so forth.

PS:

How about the mayor of Sarejevo being a Serb? This ain't 1994 anymore.

Banned

Nick, you know what I mean. It's a select few, I ain't gonna dab into this bs no mo

wowwww, that's pretty racist, 9er. btw wtf you doing "following an election" that is going on in the UK, where people are voting for a new mayor. Not a new prime minister, you "following" an election that is choosing a new mayor (which how many are there in the UK?). You mean to tell me you ain't following this specific election because the dude is Muslim? I feel like I'm giving you too much credit, because after all, you're a fool and didn't know about this until nick posted it.

Ayyyy, but we still making money doe!! New iphone, new car, new crib, and the degree ain't even come in yet

#TakeOver2k16

BBC is my news stream. I know what's happening there bro.