Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-01-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
APC79
I Hit Open Layups

APC79 has an OK reputation so far
Default There's Still Hope

I think the U.S. gave a better effort than they did the last time but I think they should work on the following:

* They need to learn how to move without the ball. They could've been setting picks for each other while they were just standing around watching Carmelo, Wade, or LeBron go one on one.

* They officially need Kobe Bryant on the team so he can bring a killer instinct to the team.

*At times, they still play as if they're superior to the opposition. They weren't giving a full effort contesting Greece's shots.

* They need better perimeter shooters.

I'm not totally discouraged by the loss because we as in American at least have some type of system now. We just need to stick with it and correct the problems listed above.
APC79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #2
Student
Serious playground baller

Student has an OK reputation so far

They need to have everybody contribute to all categories of the game rebound, score, play defence. They can't have one or two players carry the whole team, that type of play doesn't work in World basketball. Better selection of the players this time around but still not good enough.
Student is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: