Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Judaism vs Christianity in Hip Hop - Matisyahu vs. Lecrae - Who Wins?

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I have never said he's an "evil zionist", I don't consider zionists to be evil to start with. What are you even saying? I think plenty of jamaican reggae artists are shallow, racist and garbage, what are you even saying?

Ehm, that's the complete opposite. I grew up in a pretty rich neighborhood in Sweden, almost everyone were ethnic swedes and so were the kids at my school. I went the direct opposite way, I grew up playing basketball and in Sweden the most kids who play are from other countries. Kids with parents from Africa, Middle east, East Asia.. A majority of my friends have non-swedish parents and during the most year when I played I was the only kid with swedish parents. That's a bogus and offensive claim. Think about what you say.

That was a nasty claim, think about what you write. I have never mixed up religion with my posts about Israel. You're reaching but at the same time you're the same dude who wrote that I wrote "racist stuff about jews" in a discussion before when I didn't even mention Judaism.
    I do think about what i say. You very casually throw out race in a negative way into conversations that are not about race. Godzuki isn't stupid, he's a stupid korean. You don't like Matisyahu for his political views, which he isn't even political. Arguing about Israel, need to mention ugly big nosed women. It's strange to me. Your view on Matisyahu is strange to me, it's a slant that i find hard to believe someone would find if they weren't actively looking for it.

I would never call you a stupid "swede" because we are arguing right now. (just an example, i don't think you are dumb at all.) But you might call me a stupid puerto rican. Which is bizarre to me.

Everyone is different i guess...

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Judaism vs Christianity in Hip Hop - Matisyahu vs. Lecrae - Who Wins?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I do think about what i say. You very casually throw out race in a negative way into conversations that are not about race. Godzuki isn't stupid, he's a stupid korean. You don't like Matisyahu for his political views, which he isn't even political. Arguing about Israel, need to mention ugly big nosed women. It's strange to me. Your view on Matisyahu is strange to me, it's a slant that i find hard to believe someone would find if they weren't actively looking for it.
    Please, everyone, absolutely everyone have seen what Godzuki writes about swedes and me writing the same things he's up to is suddenly a great crime. Where were you when he was playing with stereotypes? Never, not once did you make a comment about it and you saw it because you were in the same threads. And no, he's stupid for being stupid, not for being a korean. I guess you're sensitive about it due having kids who are part-asian.

I don't dislike Matisyahu, it just doesn't fit my taste and it's political, his most famous song is like the "Jerusalem"-song and if you don't see zionism and right-wing bogus in it, then I feel sorry for you. And haha, I can't believe that you're mentioning the "big nose"-stuff, haha. So is it the nose that bothers you? So writing that swedish females have more blondes than blacks when it comes to hair, is that just as offensive? That's a stereotyping as well. And people in the middle east tend to have bigger noses and yes, it was stupid to write jewish females the way I did because it doesn't fit every jewish female.

But my comments about jewish females is again something you're taking out of context. Someone posted about their looks and I wrote a comment about jewish females having bigger noses. Don't be an idiot, I've discussed pages after pages about Israeli politics and all you do is mentioning one single comment which you mention time after time while taking it completely out of context and it wasn't even in a discussion about Israeli politics, someone wrote a comment about Israeli females being hot. I am entitled to my opinion about their looks. So writing that I'm not into swedish females because them having blue eyes or writing that I'm not into the features of the average asian chick, is that bothering you as well?

I would never call you a stupid "swede" because we are arguing right now. (just an example, i don't think you are dumb at all.) But you might call me a stupid puerto rican. Which is bizarre to me.

Everyone is different i guess...
    No, although I do think you're slow and that you're being biased and childish I wouldn't make a comment about it along with mentioning your heritage. You're taking stuff out of context, Godzuki making fun of my heritage was not something that bothered you but me doing the same is the greatest crime in your eyes. It was stupid playing with stereotypes but it is what it is.
    Last edited by millwad; 12-05-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Please, everyone, absolutely everyone have seen what Godzuki writes about swedes and me writing the same things he's up to is suddenly a great crime. Where were you when he was playing with stereotypes? Never, not once did you make a comment about it and you saw it because you were in the same threads. And no, he's stupid for being stupid, not for being a korean. I guess you're sensitive about it due having kids who are part-asian.

I don't dislike Matisyahu, it just doesn't fit my taste and it's political, his most famous song is like the "Jerusalem"-song and if you don't see zionism and right-wing bogus in it, then I feel sorry for you. And haha, I can't believe that you're mentioning the "big nose"-stuff, haha. So is it the nose that bothers you? So writing that swedish females have more blondes than blacks when it comes to hair, is that just as offensive? That's a stereotyping as well. And people in the middle east tend to have bigger noses and yes, it was stupid to write jewish females the way I did because it doesn't fit every jewish female.

But my comments about jewish females is again something you're taking out of context. Someone posted about their looks and I wrote a comment about jewish females having bigger noses. Don't be an idiot, I've discussed pages after pages about Israeli politics and all you do is mentioning one single comment which you mention time after time while taking it completely out of context and it wasn't even in a discussion about Israeli politics, someone wrote a comment about Israeli females being hot. I am entitled to my opinion about their looks, grow up.

No, although I do think you're slow and that you're being biased and childish I wouldn't make a comment about it along with mentioning your heritage. You're taking stuff out of context, Godzuki making fun of my heritage was not something that bothered you but me doing the same is the greatest crime in your eyes. It was stupid playing with stereotypes but it is what it is.
    If he made fun of your heritage he's wrong too, and if you recall i argued with him ad naseum. We'll just have to disagree...i don't see benefit in throwing out racial insults, and the big nose comment, you are rationalizing a bit no?

We all need to get along, and classifying people negatively due to where they come from doesn't help. Regardless of what you say.

NBA rookie of the year

If he made fun of your heritage he's wrong too, and if you recall i argued with him ad naseum. We'll just have to disagree...i don't see benefit in throwing out racial insults, and the big nose comment, you are rationalizing a bit no?

We all need to get along, and classifying people negatively due to where they come from doesn't help. Regardless of what you say.
    Just shut up for once, I didn't even mention stereotypes in this thread, yet you hi-jacked it as usual a la trying to call me out. I wrote a legit comment about the lyrics of Matisyahu and how I find it to be right-wing and zionist-like and f you check the "Jerusalem"-song and read the lyrics I have a point.

But as usual you try to call me out in stupid ways. You're a coward, you're the same person who called me a "jew-hater" when I got banned for discussing politics and people called you out for it and when my ban-time was over and I replied to your stupid comment you just left while writing "I don't want to argue" or something like that. Grow up for once.

Yes, I used stupid stereotypes when I wasted my time on stupid "beefs" with Godzuki and you clearly saw him using it way before me but somehow you "missed it".

And then you mention that one "nose"-comment again and you take it completely out of context, just tell my why? You're basically lying to make me look bad.

Look at this;
    Arguing about Israel, need to mention ugly big nosed women.
    You're more than aware of the fact that I was replying to a comment about a poster writing about him thinking that israeli females being hot and I replied something like, "if you like big noses".. I didn't even write jewish females to start with and 1/5 of Israel's population are arabs.

Why do you feel the need to take stuff out of context and lie about what I wrote and during what circumstances? Just tell me.. This is not the first time. You just hi-jacked the thread with your lies.
    Last edited by millwad; 12-05-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Millwad is clearly a bigot!

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Millwad is clearly a bigot!
    I'm the bigot but not the guy who lies time after time and takes stuff completely out of context because it fits his agenda.

He hi-jacked this thread with accusations and lies with stuff that didn't have anything to do with the topic, read my posts about the actual topic, I wasn't out of line in any way.

Just shut up for once, I didn't even mention stereotypes in this thread, yet you hi-jacked it as usual a la trying to call me out. I wrote a legit comment about the lyrics of Matisyahu and how I find it to be right-wing and zionist-like and f you check the "Jerusalem"-song and read the lyrics I have a point.

But as usual you try to call me out in stupid ways. You're a coward, you're the same person who called me a "jew-hater" when I got banned for discussing politics and people called you out for it and when my ban-time was over and I replied to your stupid comment you just left while writing "I don't want to argue" or something like that. Grow up for once.

Yes, I used stupid stereotypes when I wasted my time on stupid "beefs" with Godzuki and you clearly saw him using it way before me but somehow you "missed it".

And then you mention that one "nose"-comment again and you take it completely out of context, just tell my why? You're basically lying to make me look bad.

Look at this;

You're more than aware of the fact that I was replying to a comment about a poster writing about him thinking that israeli females being hot and I replied something like, "if you like big noses".. I didn't even write jewish females to start with and 1/5 of Israel's population are arabs.

Why do you feel the need to take stuff out of context and lie about what I wrote and during what circumstances? Just tell me.. This is not the first time. You just hi-jacked the thread with your lies.
    You were arguing with a person so you took a shot at Israeli females and you used a stereotype to do so. If you don't get why that's a problem that's a you issue, not mine.

NBA rookie of the year

You were arguing with a person so you took a shot at Israeli females and you used a stereotype to do so. If you don't get why that's a problem that's a you issue, not mine.

That was definitely not the case, why do you lie all the time?
    And the thread was about israeli females, why do you keep saying it was about jewish females? 20% of the population are arabs, I wrote about Israeli's and not about jewish.

So tell me, why do you lie first of all regarding me writing that it was about jewish females and why do you take it out of context a la me arguing with someone and from no where writing about "jewish girls and their big noses"?

And why do you hi-jack yet another thread with that garbage, you're even lying and taking it out of context.

So all the crazy racism that goes on at ISH, the only thing you ever said anything about was one comment you took out context about ISRAELI females noses and stereotypical comments to Godzuki from me when he was writing that shit long before which you never said anything about.

What is your problem? You're 40 years old and you have 2 kids, stop acting like a gossip girl and stop stop lying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9dqoZP1RvM
    Matisyahu - Darkness Into Light

That's some damn good music right there.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Matisyahu is a talented musician.

I fail to see why there is any need to mention or discuss a musician's religion, ethnicity, or nationality.

Good music is good music, the end.

BTW, this is by far the best Matisyahu song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-M1Y3AfadU
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 12-05-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lefthook00

One Step = Very Good Song

Those aren't even in Lecrae's top 20 best songs.

These are some of Lecrae's best songs:

[list][*]Feat. Trip Lee - Jesus Muzik[*]Prayin' For You[*]El Shaddai[*]Co-Sign[*]Feat. This'l - APB[*]Church Clothes[*]Feat. Tasha Catour - Cold World[*]Rise[*]Feat. Lester "L2" Shaw - Special[*]Gimme A Second[*]Feat. Swoope - Long Time Coming[*]Sacrifice[*]Feat. Cam & Dwayne Tryumf - Don't Waste Your Life[*]Indwelling Sin[*]Breathin' to Death[*]Truth[*]Feat. Cam - Desperate[*]Feat. J. Paul - Just Like You[*]Feat. Anthony Evans - Boasting[*]Feat. Andy "C-Lite" Mineo - Background[*]Like That[*]Far Away[*]With Statik Selektah - Live & Let Live[/list]

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9fywsHqwg
    "ON NATURE" Matisyahu, DP Dave Holmes & PS22 Chorus at 92nd Street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cEXwxbarTQ
    Matisyahu Motivate (Lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbR6PEzssc
    "Mist Rising" - Matisyahu, Live at Stubb's Vol II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28iSxDHjCh0
    Lecrae - No Regrets ft Suzy Rock - Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvoDzSfpXMY
    Lecrae- Gotta Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHlxQnr9Y0g
    Will You Take Me As I Am - Lecrae

Bump....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVyEPNIR-yk

In your opinion. There's no objective basis to say making fun of someone's heritage is "wrong", whatever it is exactly that you mean by "wrong".