Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2007, 07:08 PM   #16
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: Most overrated songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Our opinions don't matter any more. Look up Clear Channel on Wikipedia to see what I'm talking about.

The airwaves are being monopolized?
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:11 PM   #17
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
The airwaves are being monopolized?
oops, a link to ISH relay page.

I fixed it now.

Clear Channel
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #18
different107

Quote:
oops, a link to ISH relay page.

I fixed it now.

Clear Channel

Yeah, I noticed, then went to Wikipedia. So are they going to monopolize the airwaves, or did I read it wrong?
Old 03-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah, I noticed, then went to Wikipedia. So are they going to monopolize the airwaves, or did I read it wrong?

Airwaves are already monopolized. We learn about this in my class at the school house.

Have you ever listned to a radio station, and notice the same 4-7 songs being played over and over and over in only a short period of time. You then change the station, and its the same songs. Aparently, It wasn't like that back in the 60's, 70's, 80's and eaven the very beginning of the 90's.

The record labels pay (payolla) to get the artist airtime.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:20 PM   #20
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

money in da bank by lil scrappy and minute plan by kiotti.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:20 PM   #21
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

oh yea and lether so soft by lil wayne.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #22
different107

Quote:
Airwaves are already monopolized. We learn about this in my class at the school house.

Have you ever listned to a radio station, and notice the same 4-7 songs being played over and over and over in only a short period of time. You then change the station, and its the same songs. Aparently, It wasn't like that back in the 60's, 70's, 80's and eaven the very beginning of the 90's.

The record labels pay (payolla) to get the artist airtime.

Yeah, I've noticed it but I never really thought about it like that. Oh well, I'm glad I got my cd's and stuff that won't be monopolized.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:24 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Yeah, I've noticed it but I never really thought about it like that. Oh well, I'm glad I got my cd's and stuff that won't be monopolized.

Its the same with these TRL/106&Park countdowns. You think some kids are actually gonna vote B2K in the top spot for 65 freakin' days in a row.

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 03-27-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #24
different107

Quote:
Its the same with these TRL/106&Park countdowns. You think some kids are actually gonna vote B2K in the top spot for 65 freakin' days in a row.

It's all so sad.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:27 PM   #25
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
It's all so sad.
It might seem like Im cryin' but this crap messes with an up and coming artist like me who does different kinds of music (Real Soul/R&B not cookie cutter Chris Brown/Ciara mess) that would probally never get a shot with the major labels.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:30 PM   #26
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

TRL sucks ass on a whole new level. 106&park as well. In the summer thats song by Keisha Cole "Love" was #2 for 65 days, and then it just dropped off the countdown entirely. Why would people vote for it that long, and then just stop?

TRL just runs a whole bunch of BS for the whole show, and barely any music. They only show like 20 second clips of music. WTF. I watch the show to see good music, not what happened when you searched Hellogoodbye's trashcan. I can't believe people still watch this.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:42 PM   #27
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Unfaithful by Rihanna. In fact, pretty much any Rihanna song. She has the whinniest voice ever. Sounds like trash.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:14 AM   #28
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Linkin Park is overrated, as is Evanescense
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:54 AM   #29
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Linkin Park is overrated, as is Evanescense

yes i agree. They both suck too.