Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Can Big Ben and Todd Haley coexist?

They still haven't spoken to one another and by all accounts they are both douchebags. Do you see this blowing up in the Steelers face or do you see being a successful combo despite personality differences?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Big Ben and Todd Haley coexist?

Todd Haley just comes across as being a really giant asshole. Maybe the reality is different from the public perception, but I could see where a guy with his personality would be an annoyance to his personnel.

Also, it's my understanding that the Steelers want to return to a more physical brand of football, no?

Also, it seems like there are some serious doubts that they will be able to keep Mike Wallace.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Todd Haley just comes across as being a really giant asshole. Maybe the reality is different from the public perception, but I could see where a guy with his personality would be an annoyance to his personnel.

Also, it's my understanding that the Steelers want to return to a more physical brand of football, no?

Also, it seems like there are some serious doubts that they will be able to keep Mike Wallace.

I have no idea what the Steelers want to do lol. They better improve the OL if they want to be a ground and pound team again.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #4
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I have no idea what the Steelers want to do lol. They better improve the OL if they want to be a ground and pound team again.

Yeah, it's an intriguing situation. I was kind of bummed they wanted to get a new coordinator. Looks like they're going to get a guard first round more than likely.

JB, what are your thoughts on this BS that we might not be able to re-sign Mike Wallace due to being way over the cap? Hopefully they can make something happen.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Steelers have major cap problems also.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
JB, what are your thoughts on this BS that we might not be able to re-sign Mike Wallace due to being way over the cap?

yes, they are.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Yeah, it's an intriguing situation. I was kind of bummed they wanted to get a new coordinator. Looks like they're going to get a guard first round more than likely.

JB, what are your thoughts on this BS that we might not be able to re-sign Mike Wallace due to being way over the cap? Hopefully they can make something happen.

We will have to clear some cap space to resign him but I'm curious to see how that would work. Letting him walk would hurt but I'm not sure what the figures look like for our cap situation. This years draft is very important for our future.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #8
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
We will have to clear some cap space to resign him but I'm curious to see how that would work. Letting him walk would hurt but I'm not sure what the figures look like for our cap situation. This years draft is very important for our future.

Since he's restricted, wouldn't it mean we'd have to get someones first round pick if someone else wanted him?
Old 02-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Since he's restricted, wouldn't it mean we'd have to get someones first round pick if someone else wanted him?

I honestly have no idea how that works lol. I hope that is the case.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #10
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
I honestly have no idea how that works lol. I hope that is the case.

Yeah that FA bullshit is confusing to me too haha
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: