Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2007, 08:37 AM   #46
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Default Re: What do you think of this chick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
You're so biased man

Why would a white guy be biased against white women?

Simply put, I rarely see a white women that I find attractive. Rarely.

And that sounds biased DUDE.

Its okay to be mainly attracted to different races. But you just have a thing against white girls then, and that is biased bro.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:40 AM   #47
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
And that sounds biased DUDE.

Its okay to be mainly attracted to different races. But you just have a thing against white girls then, and that is biased bro.

I rarely find them attractive or interesting. There are a FEW exceptions of course. I guess you could say that I don't care if it is biased or not. Not that I'm a Denzel or Brad myself, but oh well.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 12-03-2007 at 08:43 AM.
Hotlantadude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:44 AM   #48
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
You're so biased man

Why would a white guy be biased against white women?

Simply put, I rarely see a white women that I find attractive. Rarely. I had my reasons for saying what I did. I was looking to see if I would get a certain response and gencbiba gave it.

It's ok to call a black women a gorilla, but to call a white women a slut is racist.

wtf? Calling a black woman a gorilla is bad because she is black. Calling her a gorilla is closely related to her color while calling a female a slut isn't racist.

If you said she was a slut, then nobody woulda cared 'cause she probably is if she has pictures up online like that.

I use typical "yawner" sh-it 'cause frankly, I don't expect you to understand anything else that I would write. Simple as that. Hermit lookin' ass.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #49
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
wtf? Calling a black woman a gorilla is bad because she is black. Calling her a gorilla is closely related to her color while calling a female a slut isn't racist.

If you said she was a slut, then nobody woulda cared 'cause she probably is if she has pictures up online like that.

Misunderstanding. I was pointing out that that seems to be the way of thinking with some of the people in this thread. Like you. A couple of people
call the woman I posted a gorilla... We get little responses to that. However, I call some white women sluts and here comes you and that other guy to the defense. Which is what I expected to happen.

{quote]I use typical "yawner" sh-it 'cause frankly, I don't expect you to understand anything else that I would write. Simple as that. Hermit lookin' ass.[/quote]

You got nothing else. That's why you said what you did.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:02 AM   #50
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

She isn't a gorilla. She is pretty beautiful. Plus she is thick and I personally love thick women and their thighs.

Why would you call white women in general sluts? That IS racist. Not all white women are the same. Maybe you haven't been to other countries. European women are totally different.

I got many things that I could say... I'd rather use 'em in a meaningful argument.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:04 AM   #51
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
She isn't a gorilla. She is pretty beautiful. Plus she is thick and I personally love thick women and their thighs.

Why would you call white women in general sluts? That IS racist. Not all white women are the same. Maybe you haven't been to other countries. European women are totally different.

I got many things that I could say... I'd rather use 'em in a meaningful argument.
Well put man
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:10 AM   #52
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

I've already explained this. I thought it would be interesting to see the reactions to what I said compared to what some others said about calling a black women a gorilla.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:12 AM   #53
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Well put man

It's strange that you would agree seeing your response on page 2:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=65279&page=2

And this.....

Quote:
sorry that you like big, nasty, orangutan ******d *****es. But don't get carried away... we just don't like crackheads...

If the women I post was white, I bet you wouldn't have responded with the same words.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 12-03-2007 at 09:20 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: