Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

hate breeds hate.

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Why are people trying to argue with andgar923?

He is an anchor baby who has no structure or reasoning behind his arguments other than to defend his parents illegal activity, and rail against people who take issue with the law being broken.

He could do the intelligent and noble thing by recognizing that his family broke the law, what they did was wrong and acknowledge some shame for what they did. He could also take pride in being an American, and be glad he's from here and not the craphole his parents left behind.

But instead he takes the typical dumb false pride stance. Family and their ancestry over everything. Basically it's the same stupidity that has turned Mexico into what it is, and he unknowingly wants to drag the US down to the same level.

There's a big difference between Cubans and Mexicans in this regard, which is why Cubans are vastly more successful
    The median family income per year between a Mexican American family and Cuban American family is only a difference of 600 bucks..."vastly more successful"

Argentine Americans are easily the most successful. I know this off the top of my head because I was debating someone about this subject on another site not too long ago and the median family income is around 38,000 IIRC, Cuban Americans making a mere $600 more per year so it is totally false that they are "vastly more successful". As I mentioned before, Argentine Americans average 50,000 plus a year.

Inform yourself before posting dumb shit.
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-03-2016 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You're a retarded baldy that I scared off this forum months ago. You are my bitch now and forever.

If you ever get a job(god forbid), you will realise how low of an act is was to do what you did. I would never extort someone on an internet site where we come to talk shit and have a bit of fun.

Anyways, time to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric. This is what happens when you incite hatred and violence it brings out the crazies. There's a reason that other Republican candidates didn't face the same amount of backlash that Trump has faced. And is there any proof that any of these people inciting violence are actually tied to Hillary/Bernie vs just trying to cause chaos?
    Or... grown adults should handle their emotions.

It's not hard to NOT go somewhere with the expressed intent to throw eggs at a woman's face.

'Oh Trump wants to build a wall so I'm gonna turn this cop car over'.

Who thinks like that? Exactly the people Trump warned about. He's called it to a T.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    If you ever get a job(god forbid), you will realise how low of an act is was to do what you did. I would never extort someone on an internet site where we come to talk shit and have a bit of fun.

Anyways, time to grow up.
    i screen shoted your post, you better shut the **** up. i was nice enough not to hit the send button the first time but this time im not going to be so considerate considering your racist bigotry. mind your own ****ing business and there wont be a problem for you.

Complete Player

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

It's not hard to NOT go somewhere with the expressed intent to throw eggs at a woman's face.

Who thinks like that? Exactly the people Trump warned about. He's called it to a T.

What did Trump call exactly? Idiot Americans have been rioting for the dumbest reasons for a long time now. You're on a sports forum and you don't know this?

'Oh, we won a football game!! Let's go start some fires, turn some cars over and throw rocks and bottles at cops wooooooo!!"

https://youtu.be/L5vJ6tqW9BY?t=1m29s

'Our coach got fired because he knew his pedophile assistant was abusing boys and didn't do shit about it? I don't know about you guys but that sounds like a call for a riot and to flip some cars yeeeeehawwww "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTwk-2fKT7o

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    What did Trump call exactly? Idiot Americans have been rioting for the dumbest reasons for a long time now. You're on a sports forum and you don't know this?

'Oh, we won a football game!! Let's go start some fires, turn some cars over and throw rocks and bottles at cops wooooooo!!"

https://youtu.be/L5vJ6tqW9BY?t=1m29s

'Our coach got fired because he knew his pedophile assistant was abusing boys and didn't do shit about it? I don't know about you guys but that sounds like a call for a riot and to flip some cars yeeeeehawwww "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTwk-2fKT7o
    Pretty much. The people on here saying "this is was happens when you spread hate" and other trite cliches are only enabling and excusing people who look for any excuse to create agitation and make a nuisance of themselves; their petty resentment is clear for everyone to see, as they utilise outright scum to help score some political points for "their team" (essentially a bunch of politico-religious hucksters taking gullible do-gooders for a ride).

But naw, can't condemn it: gotta make an idiotic and agenda-driven point about Donald Trump, a la Andygar and that longtime burk.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

Grown adults cry and riot over sports games for crying out loud. If you continually shit on a group of people don't be surprised when some of them are going to take it to the extreme. There's away that Drumpf could have addressed the illegal immigration problem without riling people up but of course that would be too civilized and sensible for him. And Drumpf supporters have zero moral high ground when they were the ones attacking protesters months ago.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Pretty much. The people on here saying "this is was happens when you spread hate" and other trite cliches are only enabling and excusing people who look for any excuse to create agitation and make a nuisance of themselves; their petty resentment is clear for everyone to see, as they utilise outright scum to help score some political points for "their team" (essentially a bunch of politico-religious hucksters taking gullible do-gooders for a ride).

But naw, can't condemn it: gotta make an idiotic and agenda-driven point about Donald Trump, a la Andygar and that longtime burk.
    It's hilarious that you're so ignorant that you didn't realize the guy you're responding too wasn't actually supporting your point. Dresta failing again. Tell us more about the benefits of slavery oh wise one.

Banned

Shameful

Banned

Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric. This is what happens when you incite hatred and violence it brings out the crazies. There's a reason that other Republican candidates didn't face the same amount of backlash that Trump has faced. And is there any proof that any of these people inciting violence are actually tied to Hillary/Bernie vs just trying to cause chaos?
    LOL arent you Shookocrats supposed to be against victim blaming? XD

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    LOL arent you Shookocrats supposed to be against victim blaming? XD
    I'm actually not blaming the individuals that were attacked. I'm blaming Trump and the garbage that spews from his mouth. His supporters that were attacked are victims of Trump's ignorance and their own stupidity for supporting him.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Small group of Mexicans throw a punch and here comes the Trumptards yapping some ridiculous "SEE LOOK EVERYONE, LOOK HOW VIOLENT THE ENTIRE LEFT IS!!!"

It's hilarious that you're so ignorant that you didn't realize the guy you're responding too wasn't actually supporting your point. Dresta failing again. Tell us more about the benefits of slavery oh wise one.
    What "point?" He called them idiots. You've been excusing them and their ilk for months already and defending them like trusted political allies (except now they've gone too far, into outright and brazen criminality, making you look like a right chump, as usual).

But by all means, let's hear more bullshit about how daring to talk about border enforcement warrants this kind of behaviour. You excuse, and you justify, because the truth is, you're a hateful and sadistic little twerp who wants to hurt and injure and humiliate his political opponents, and so you're wholly sympathetic to the motivations of these "protestors". You use the language of victimhood to hide your incredibly intolerant inclinations, which tell you to do these people violence in whatever manner you can get away with. You have that deep-seated need to send everyone who disagrees with you fanatical and insane ideology to the Gulag.

And oh look, there you go bringing up slavery again - geez, don't you have any other topics/grievances to whinge about like a little girl some more?

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Small group of Mexicans throw a punch and here comes the Trumptards yapping some ridiculous "SEE LOOK EVERYONE, LOOK HOW VIOLENT THE ENTIRE LEFT IS!!!"
    Don't be such a biased fool. The entire media narrative was about evil Trump supporters attacking poor and helpless protestors, the violence of Trump supporters (and of the patriotic right in general), the violence of Trump's rhetoric, etc. etc. This narrative has clearly shown to be false, and the evidence has shown there to be at least as much direct antagonism coming from the opposite direction, so yeah, pardon me (or others) for pointing that out. It really is quite remarkable hypocrisy for you to flip the script like that. First it was:

"Trumptards are violent and intolerant, derp"

Now it's:

"oh, after repeated incidents of undeniable violence being carried out against Trumptards, LOOK AT THE TRUMPTARDS BRINGING IT UP AND COMMENTING ON THE HYPOCRISY LOLOLOLOL!!"