Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: So we just gonna act like Trump didn't get sonned by Mexico? Trumptards?

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma
    So either Trump supporters believed him when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, or they voted for someone they knew was flat-out lying to them. Either way they look pretty stupid.
    When was the last time anyone had an option to vote for someone who didnt lie?

“Read my lips, no new taxes.”

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”

“Mission Accomplished.”

“If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.”

Who’ve you been voting for that never told a lie? Legit curious to know.

“But TRUMP arghg arrghg arrghgh...”

We know. We know.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: So we just gonna act like Trump didn't get sonned by Mexico? Trumptards?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    True dat carnal...I kept telling these fools that Mexico would never pay for Trump's wall but these dudes didn't listen...now Trump never says that shit and he's holding the US govt hostage to get gringos to pay for his wall.

If these Trumpies knew just how much they clown Trump on the regular down here
    Just like you kept telling us Hillary was going to win.

I never actually thought Mexico would write a check but if you remove a lot of illegal immigrants - you will save money just based on having less people in the US to take care of. It’s ridiculous thatnillegals can go to school in the US. That’s tax money - state and federal.

Also, you really think Americans care that Mexicans have a negative opinion of trump. The Tijuana mayor seems to like him. How many politicians have been murdered over the past couple years? Mexicans are in no position to talk any shit about American politics.

[QUOTE=Akrazotile] When was the last time anyone had an option to vote for someone who didnt lie?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

@ Trumptards backtracking and making excuses.

One of Trump's biggest (and some will argue THE biggest promise) promises was that Mexico will pay for the wall.

He stated this emphatically multiple times. It was rallying call aside from "Lock her up!!!" people were swindled and hoodwinked by the con man that is Trump.

NBA sixth man of the year

Yall better than me. I cant keep trying to speak logic to these dudes who idolize a racist, bigoted coward. People should just respond to their posts with that pic with all of their heads buried in the sand. I cant remember what thread it was in. I know SOMEBODY has it.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Except Trump lies every time he opens his mouth

"But TRUMP "

We know, we know.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Yall better than me. I cant keep trying to speak logic to these dudes who idolize a racist, bigoted coward. People should just respond to their posts with that pic with all of their heads buried in the sand. I cant remember what thread it was in. I know SOMEBODY has it.

You're arguably the least intelligent poster here

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

tbh i dont even know (que nombre) who the president of Mexico is.

it would be like knowing who won MVP in the WNBA 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

Yeah your posts generally scream I live in a bubble

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tpols

I'm pretty sure it's Carlos Mencia. But someone can fact check me on that.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Nah. Mexico just ignored some stupid shit that our president said to some stupid people to get elected.

Now Pelosi grounding him for the State of the Union? "Who's your Mommy" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Nah. Mexico just ignored some stupid shit that our president said to some stupid people to get elected.

Now Pelosi grounding him for the State of the Union? "Who's your Mommy" moment.
    So, it doesn

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    So, it doesn’t bother you that Pelosi totally made up a lie about why the SOTU should be delayed?

She claimed there wouldn’t be adequate security due to the shut down. Apparently, she didn’t even attempt to contact secret security about this. She just made it up.

It’s also ironic that she’s using ‘security concerns’. She insists on not securing the border which causes a shut down and now she says we can’t have a SOTU address because she’s concerned about security.
    Trumptards losing their shit over a lie

Quote Originally Posted by Dro

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    "But TRUMP "

We know, we know.
    Translation: I have no retort because it's true