Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 04-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Vipertonna
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Vipertonna has an OK reputation so far
Default Who do we need?

Well in the year 2010/11 we will be losing alot of our bench and will have quite abit of money to pick up maybe an even better SG then Courtney Lee. I think Courtney has done a fine job being a rookie but we need someone who can help get us a championship.

I was thinking maybe we could even get T-Mac back since, if he really wants a ring he would sign for minimum pay(5.5-6m a year) and maybe even get Mike Miller back. We would have more money to pay Tmac if he really wanted it but due to his injuries and his age I don't see him expecting much more. Could also pick up a solid PF for the bench, as of now we only have Rashard Lewis, and we have our center Tony Battie play PF, he has the height but the quickness is lacking.

Your thoughts on who we might be able to pick up or who we need to get a championship?

Last edited by Vipertonna : 04-09-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Vipertonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
josh99
Local High School Star

josh99 is popular on this boardjosh99 is popular on this boardjosh99 is popular on this boardjosh99 is popular on this boardjosh99 is popular on this board
Default Re: Who do we need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipertonna
Well in the year 2010/11 we will be losing alot of our bench and will have quite abit of money to pick up maybe an even better SG then Courtney Lee. I think Courtney has done a fine job being a rookie but we need someone who can help get us a championship.

I was thinking maybe we could even get T-Mac back since, if he really wants a ring he would sign for minimum pay(5.5-6m a year) and maybe even get Mike Miller back. We would have more money to pay Tmac if he really wanted it but due to his injuries and his age I don't see him expecting much more. Could also pick up a solid PF for the bench, as of now we only have Rashard Lewis, and we have our center Tony Battie play PF, he has the height but the quickness is lacking.

Your thoughts on who we might be able to pick up or who we need to get a championship?
I think we should pick up jameer nelson from his injury and then we would be ready for a championship. No to T-Mac. And Courtney Lee is our future along with Dwight and Jameer.
josh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:30 AM   #3
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

I'd like to see a Caron Butler on this team. I really think a player like him is who we're missing.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #4
Vipertonna

I just think Courtney lee is more of a great bench player then a starter for a championship team, and Butler would be a good idea too, idk how his 3 point shooting is though, would really need someone who can hit the 3's

Looked it up and he only hits 30% from 3, so not quite sure about that

Last edited by Vipertonna : 04-10-2009 at 01:38 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipertonna
I just think Courtney lee is more of a great bench player then a starter for a championship team, and Butler would be a good idea too, idk how his 3 point shooting is though, would really need someone who can hit the 3's

Looked it up and he only hits 30% from 3, so not quite sure about that
We are already stacked with 3 point shooters. We need a guy who gets to the basket. And a swingman who averages 20 ppg and 6 rpg is a great asset.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #6
Vipertonna

Yeah your right
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: