Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Myth: Knicks are losing because of Carmelo

It's all over this forum. Yes NY is 2-6 since Melo's return... you know four of those loses: Miami, Dallas, Boston and San Antonio (SA was without Tyson). Those are great teams. Yes, Milwaukee and NJ should've been wins... but Deron went crazy in the NJ game and Milwaukee shot the lights out as NY's defense was non-existant (which is what happens when Tyson and Jefferies are out). Let's also not ignore that Linsanity was mainly happening against bad teams (except for wins vs LA/Dallas but then also lost to New Orleans) and Tyson's been either out or playing injured in all of Melo's games back.

I'm sorry but anyone who watches any of the games will clearly see the Knicks aren't losing because of Melo, they just happend to be losing games when he got back because it's the toughest part of the schedule and we're suffering through injuries again. [COLOR="White"]I don't expect a lot of people to be intelligent about this, most will just be like "oh shut up melo homer"[/COLOR]

Default Re: Myth: Knicks are losing because of Carmelo

OP's name: Melo MVP

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    It's all over this forum. Yes NY is 2-6 since Melo's return... you know four of those loses: Miami, Dallas, Boston and San Antonio (SA was without Tyson). Those are great teams. Yes, Milwaukee and NJ should've been wins... but Deron went crazy in the NJ game and Milwaukee shot the lights out as NY's defense was non-existant (which is what happens when Tyson and Jefferies are out). Let's also not ignore that Linsanity was mainly happening against bad teams (except for wins vs LA/Dallas but then also lost to New Orleans) and Tyson's been either out or playing injured in all of Melo's games back.

I'm sorry but anyone who watches any of the games will clearly see the Knicks aren't losing because of Melo, they just happend to be losing games when he got back because it's the toughest part of the schedule and we're suffering through injuries again. [COLOR="White"]I don't expect a lot of people to be intelligent about this, most will just be like "oh shut up melo homer"[/COLOR]
    It's not myth, stupid. It's a FACT.

Banned

Melo hasn't been playing well so he is to blame. As well as Lin since he has feel off from what he did with Melo out.

Not Carmelo at all for me. I'd put a large majority on Amare. That dude has been atrocious this season. If I'm a NY GM I shop that dude like their is no tomorrow. They have plenty of offensive, so look to acquire an interior defender. But it is really tough watching him in NY this season; he is awful.

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    LMFAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/thread

Local High School Star

is it Melo? I don't know. D'Antoni has never had the kind of player like Melo in his system.

Carmelo is that you?

Banned

Strong user name t post content ratio

Banned

It's a good damn shame what has happened this year with Melo. The most dynamic scorer in the league is stuck in a pick n roll backyard system that is run by an undrafted Asian guy. Wish he could play in the triangle. Bring him to L.A. I know we don't run it anymore, but still implement some of it's elements.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Pretty much. Mods lock this thread.

It's not ALL Melo's fault. I just think it's a backlash because people have been elevating him to elite player status, when he clearly is not.

So since I'm a known Melo fan that mean's I can't bring light to seriously flawed logic by many posters.... SMFH at you clowns