Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kobelicious

Default Kyle Korver (8/10 3pt tonight) or Stephen Curry, who is the goat shooter

discuss

Default Re: Kyle Korver (8/10 3pt tonight) or Stephen Curry, who is the goat shooter

Curry.

Default Re: Kyle Korver (8/10 3pt tonight) or Stephen Curry, who is the goat shooter

Curry and it isn't even a discussion.

Local High School Star

Korver couldn't dream of shooting off the dribble like Curry, he has to be assisted for most of his looks, so Curry.

Kobelicious

curry is no doubt the better player,
    but korver has been unreal this season

shooting wise, i think it's arguable

Curry can catch and shoot, can shoot off screen, can shoot off the dribble, can shoot off one leg from 3, unlimited range as well. Let me end by saying this. Korver can't create his own shots for shit.\

Curry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korver

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

one is the focus of attention of the defense, the other is a role player that shoots when he's open

Banned

Korver's got a great jumper but his role allows him to just camp the 3 and hit open shots. If Curry wasn't the focal point of the offence he could do similar

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Curry can catch and shoot, can shoot off screen, can shoot off the dribble, can shoot off one leg from 3, unlimited range as well. Let me end by saying this. Korver can't create his own shots for shit.\

Curry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korver
    Yeah but this has nothing to do with that.

korver is one of those shooters who can't hit shit in the 4th. choker.

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

You people are nuts. If my life was on the line and curry and korver were both on the 3 point line i'd take korver 100 times out of 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    You people are nuts. If my life was on the line and curry and korver were both on the 3 point line i'd take korver 100 times out of 100.
    It just got real.
    Last edited by ABfor3; 12-19-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    Uh, what is the context to that?
    Is it in a game, and who is creating the shot, because Korver isn't gonna shoot it if he's not open and someone else is getting him an open look.
    If it's just them shooting in a gym by themselves, anyone old 3 point scrub like Novak or James Jones are going to make almost all of their 3's.

Korver is the best open shooter in the league. He doesn't miss if hes wide open.

nba finals towel boy Kyle_korver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    korver is one of those shooters who can't hit shit in the 4th. choker.
    http://youtu.be/kRbS_W0k_pw?t=2m25s

plz