Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Curry is confusing.

I can't tell if he's hot or not. He's seems to be hot now??? But I haven't seen his shot go cold in the last two years. Do you think he does something different than Ray Allen/Dirk/Bird???

Default Re: Curry is confusing.

He's hot. He's not even having the best stretch of games we have ever seen, so its not unprecedented.

He will cool off and still be good though.

I think that this is it. He's not hot or cold...he's...Curry.

He just has a godlike natural ability to put the basketball in the hoop.

It's not just his threes. He makes ridiculously difficult layups, in traffic, with either hand, from all angles. He flips it up there without looking and it goes in.

He just kinda flings it up towards the hoop and it swishes. He's unreal.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

hi PG

to me there's too much confidence in that shot. he doesn't even think very well contested shots are going to miss. perfectly unconscious style

Local High School Star

3 40+ games in a row. He can catch kobe the way he is playing

its bizarre. curry was always a good shooter but he exploded 2014 and surpassed/skipped over 2-3 levels at once from 2013 to 2014.

maybe there is a coherence with the absence of monta ellis
    Last edited by pastis; 02-28-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe

It's not just his threes. He makes ridiculously difficult layups, in traffic, with either hand, from all angles. He flips it up there without looking and it goes in.

yup, he doesnt even miss when someones at the rim, somehow, someway he gets it to go in. He is a master at using his body to create separation from players coming from behind and if someone is in front of him he dazes them with his crafty skills. He just has this game figured out at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe

Yep. People talk about his 3s a lot like he's not doing retarded layups like it's nothing

Good college starter

He's the most relaxed player I've ever seen that helps a ton with shooting and getting into the zone easily.

The Warriors may also be onto something training-wise because besides Klay and Steph's godlike shooting the rest of the team is also full of solid shooters, and if there is some great secret to teaching shooting, Kerr is the guy who'd know it.
    Last edited by yobore; 02-28-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    its bizarre. curry was always a good shooter but he exploded 2014 and surpassed/skipped over 2-3 levels at once from 2013 to 2014.

maybe there is a coherence with the absence of monta ellis

Can we make a case that Jackson is the worst coach of all time? He had the same GSW roster but did jack shit with them. Then as soon as he leaves the team is in greatest of all time discussion and Curry is amazing and playing with so much freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

Can we make a case that Jackson is the worst coach of all time? He had the same GSW roster but did jack shit with them. Then as soon as he leaves the team is in greatest of all time discussion and Curry is amazing and playing with so much freedom.
    Reminds me of the Carlisle/Pistons situation. Larry Brown took what he built and made it work (championship). Same situation with Jackson/Kerr.

Firing Jackson was one of the best decisions the franchise has made. Who would've guessed back when it happened

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Firing Jackson was one of the best decisions the franchise has made. Who would've guessed back when it happened
    EVERYONE.

So many people wanted him fired, he was the worst coach and worst human being in the league. He is a literal piece of shit.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

To be fair, Kerr wasn't going to start Draymond last season either until Lee got hurt (he penciled him in for like 12mpg). They also got better assistants for Kerr than they had for MJax, though Jax refused to listen to others' input for coaching hires.

Also, Curry/Klay/Barnes should improve as they got older, regardless if MJax was still the coach. Kerr's a top 5 coach, but it wasn't him alone that made this team ATG. He does a great job listening to other's inputs for schemes and plays the correct combo of players, and he knows how to use TOs and in-game adjustments for sure.

I'd argue that Byron is worse than Jackson. When he hasn't had prime Kidd or CP3 his teams accomplish almost nothing. He's got the worst winning % for somebody who's coached 1,000+ games, and that includes those Finals Nets and upstart New Orleans teams.

I don't think he's hot. I think this is him. He'd furthered his game and his shot seems here to stay. It's going to be a crazy future.