Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-13-2018, 12:21 PM   #31
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Default Re: Hillary nearly falls down stairs in India, twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Nothing. Should have just let them be run by Nazis.

But the truth is, the same could be said about 99% of the countries on this planet. Which is why I have been for the US to cut off all foreign aid and let the rest of the world fall into chaos, starvation, and genocide.

Not our problem, right? I don't think it is.
lol, a lot of our foreign policies, especially in the ME is the cause to a lot of the conflicts currently happening there.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:25 PM   #32
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
lol, a lot of our foreign policies, especially in the ME is the cause to a lot of the conflicts currently happening there.

Sure, cause they weren't killing each other since the beginning of time or anything.

You're right; if we pack up and leave, everyone over there will become frands and the world would be a better place.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:34 PM   #33
iamgine

Her sandals seemed to be slippery.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:36 PM   #34
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Sure, cause they weren't killing each other since the beginning of time or anything.

You're right; if we pack up and leave, everyone over there will become frands and the world would be a better place.
Which is why those of us on the left have been arguing for some time now that we need to ween ourselves from fossil fuels and move to a new source of energy where we won't be so dependant on dat ME oil. If they want to keep killing themselves over Allah, let them
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #35
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Which is why those of us on the left have been arguing for some time now that we need to ween ourselves from fossil fuels and move to a new source of energy where we won't be so dependant on dat ME oil. If they want to keep killing themselves over Allah, let them

That move itself will destabilize the entire region.

When the oil money stops coming in, do you think those in power who have made a fortune selling oil will just throw their hands up and say 'oh well?'

The day we stop using Middle Eastern oil is the day the Middle East descends into chaos.

But, I agree and you're right, let them kill each other.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:42 PM   #36
tpols
we already won

Quote:

its going to be the same way there whether were there or not... however USA being there is what is allowing them to spread into europe and even here. Our military has a bigger negative effect for europe than a positive because theyre absorbing all the refugees from our phony wars.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:01 PM   #37
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Nuclear weapons changed the whole war game... just complete overkill technology makes traditional war between developed nations almost impossible. We do know they provide much higher quality of life for their people than the USA does... you and I dont gain anything from USA bloated military budget. We arent at war with anyone and havent had foreign boots on our land in a couple hundred years.
And yet, they didn't stop a war between India and Pakistan in '99. India didn't nuke Pakistan in '71 either, when India had nukes and Pakistan didn't have any.

Quote:
LMAO

Germany sitting back and spending their money on shit that makes them have a higher quality of life, the US are the dopes in this "partnership", exactly what benefits do we get spending so much money in protecting Germany?

I'll wait.
The same could've been said during WW2, when the US started with the Lend-Lease Act . We see the same shit everyday. US gets involved in a conflict and you idiots call the country an imperialistic country. The US doesn't get involved in a conflict, the same idiots call the US racist and what not. Morons.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:34 PM   #38
pastis
Dirk top 15 all time

if you think that american military interventions since 45 were and still are a glorious thing of beauty......then you are just stupid. saying that, the us military is without any doubts the strongest and most modern army in the world. but- and i think that is a reasonable question to ask- do you really need THAT big of an army? 400-500 billion a year.....in my opinion this is because of biiig lobbyism of weapon and military technologie companies

oh and btw: was it a rhetorical question regarding germany and having an army? if you are just a liiitle bit interested in military history and weapons in general, you should know that germany was and still is a pioneer in weapon and military technologie invention and production

just naming a few:

krauss-maffay-wegmann( e.g. Leopard tank, one - if not the best in the world)

heckler &koch
sig sauer
walther
luger
schmeisser
mauser
pastis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 07:36 PM   #39
Terahite
FMVP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4

It takes 2 Secret Service dudes to prop her up and one to pick up her shoes. The comments are hilarious.

Wtf she looks like Marlon Brando.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:34 PM   #40
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

No matter what Trump does, I'm very happy this entitled, vindictive, tone-deaf woman did not become president.

She has an utter disdain for anybody that doesn't live in a city. Apparently married white women only do what the men around them tell them to do according to her at this conference. What an elitist prick. She's stuck in the 70s.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:22 PM   #41
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
No matter what Trump does, I'm very happy this entitled, vindictive, tone-deaf woman did not become president.

She has an utter disdain for anybody that doesn't live in a city. Apparently married white women only do what the men around them tell them to do according to her at this conference. What an elitist prick. She's stuck in the 70s.

Yeah, first those evil Russian bots told me to vote for Trump and then they forced me to force my wife to do the same.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:31 PM   #42
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Trump's reaction would have been to grab her by the p*ssy

Hillary stilll looks more athletic in those falls than Trump. Trump's so fat and gross.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:36 PM   #43
red1
raptors

slip and slide guys, whoo!!

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:02 PM   #44
Hotlantadude81
NBA sixth man of the year

She is so full of shit that her own body can't even support her anymore.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:25 PM   #45
Terahite
FMVP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Trump's reaction would have been to grab her by the p*ssy

cringe
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: