Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Default Bulls@Bobcats 6 pm CST

Alright so this had better be a victory tonight! Gerald Wallace is out to attend his fathers funeral, and Jason Richardson plays for Phoenix now. This Bobcats team doesnt score a lot of points whatsoever and with Wallace out, the Bulls really need to dominate this game. It's in Charlotte though, and despite them having no fans, its not the United Center, so with the Bulls, you never know. Gotta watch that Augustin/Felton backcourt, they have been playing well together.

My prediction....

Bulls 103
Bobcats 91

Derrick Rose - 26 points 9 assists 3 rebounds 2 steals

Ben Gordon - 23 points

Luol Deng - 19 points
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:44 PM   #2
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Default Re: Bulls@Bobcats 6 pm CST

Derrick Rose has been sleep walking in the first 3 quarters. Better pick it up big time, or we're losing this game...to the Bobcats, without Wallace and Raja Bell. Beyond pathetic. Gotta win this game.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Derrick Rose has been sleep walking in the first 3 quarters. Better pick it up big time, or we're losing this game...to the Bobcats, without Wallace and Raja Bell. Beyond pathetic. Gotta win this game.

that game sucked.... Rose probably had his wrst game yet... oh welll
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:45 PM   #4
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

I'm embarrassed to be a Bulls fan tonight. The Bobcats were without Wallace and Raja Bell and still kicked our asses. Rose made too many mistakes tonight.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:56 PM   #5
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

I didn't get to see most of the game tonight as it was my g.f's night to watch tv. In the little bit I saw it looked like Derrick was a little sluggish and I saw a few uncharacteristic mistakes. The rest of the team looked like business as usual.

So after losing to the Grizz and now the Bobcats in this particular situation, can each of us agree the team needs to make a trade? It seems painfully obvious that we need a new face (or two) as an attempt at saving what is left of this season.

I would say that every Bull on the active roster right now is trade bait for something better. Yes, even "the great Luol Deng."
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #6
trig
Decent college freshman

Oh well Rose played an ugly game but still Chicago shouldve won that if not for the phantom 3pt foul. What I like about Rose is, even if he misses a layup, since he gets too much attention from the opposing center, it usually results to easy tip-ins. His misses are totally different than those of Larry the magician and Gordon

On the possitive side, Tyrus Thomas played a great game. Other than a few times where he tried to create his own shot w/c ofcourse he will fail, he played a very good game.

Noah played decent. But he didn't get enough minutes. Dunno if he's still getting tired or VDN is just that dumb. He should play over Gray and at the same time get some minutes from Gooden.

Gooden, Tyrus, Noah should get 30-35minutes each. Gray should only get pt if one of the 3 struggles...

now you see me now you don't Hughes didn't show up again. I'm guessing he will have a fantastic game next game and look like worth $12m and then disappear again for 2 games.

Last edited by trig : 12-16-2008 at 11:20 PM.
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

The team does need to make a trade or several trades.

We shouldn't blame this loss on Rose. Sure he didn't play well but lets remember that he is a rookie even though he's having a really good season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: