Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Assassins Creed Revelations!

The 1st one definitely had the best story. The assassination missions in the first one were WAY better than the assassination missions in the other AC games.

I got the first AC used last week. $7, not a bad price. I initially was going to try and complete it (1000g as well) within a week so I could return it and get my money back. But that didnt happen. I'll get back into it tho. Played to the part where some guy I thought was cool knives me in the gut. Didnt get far into it.

NBA Superstar

Thanks for the feedback. Do all Assassins Creeds have long cinema scenes? I'm not used to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Thanks for the feedback. Do all Assassins Creeds have long cinema scenes? I'm not used to that.
    Yeah, thats kind of how the story gets told. I dont find them long tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    They're long, but not Metal Gear Solid long.

Finished the original AC last night. I never realized you could read the email in the conference room. Pretty revealing stuff. And I'm pretty sure I missed Lucy's little sign at the end the last time around.

Thoroughly enjoyed replaying it. Well, except the part where you the dozen templars. I always die like 5 times there. It feels so claustrophobic too. I figured out its much easier to get through it just using the hidden blade for combat instead of beating them silly with the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Played to the part where some guy I thought was cool knives me in the gut. Didnt get far into it.
    Al-Muallim is one of my favorite characters from the series, along with Uncle Mario and Cesare Borgia.