Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster
Default NBA 2K11 ISH Crew? (360)

Not sure if there'll be any interest in this, but I thought I'd put up a thread & see what sort of response there is. I doubt I'd be able to play all that much given the time difference, but the mode looks to be more stable this year & with much less in the way of cheese than 2k10. Would anyone be up for trying it?

EDIT: For the 360. Forgot to specify.

Last edited by UK-NJ : 10-12-2010 at 09:01 PM.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K11 ISH Crew?

for 360 right? i would definitely be interested. we should get to it soon since everybody is playing right now.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
for 360 right? i would definitely be interested. we should get to it soon since everybody is playing right now.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Only trouble I could see is having crew games clash with league games, but it's worth a try either way.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
Jr Llaban
Dat Steez.

Jr Llaban has decent reputationJr Llaban has decent reputation

I'm down. My players or real teams?
Jr Llaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:59 AM   #5
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I started a crew for me and skywalker and when I get to my 360 Ill get the info.

I'm a PG and I believe he is a SG or SF.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
UK-NJ
High School Starter

Ah, nice. I'll give C a try if that's alright? Usually do decent enough on pick-up games.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #7
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakerlove420

can play where and when needed. I want to ..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: