Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default 20 arrested following violent protests after Southern California Trump rally

[QUOTE]Dozens of protesters were mostly peaceful as the Republican presidential front-runner gave his speech inside the Pacific Amphitheater. The crowds began to get rowdy as the rally was over and demonstrators took to the streets.

One Trump supporter had his face bloodied in a scuffle as he tried to drive out of the area. One man jumped on top of a police car, leaving its front and rear windows smashed and the top dented in and other protesters sprayed graffiti on a police car and the venue

Default Re: 20 arrested following violent protests after Southern California Trump rally

These people are Stalinists. Plain and simple.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: 20 arrested following violent protests after Southern California Trump rally

Why are people who hate Trump so violent and hate America?

If they are the cure, I want the disease

Either George Soros paid pieces of filth, or mindless utopianists, who, if they had the power, would have all Trump supporters liquidated so that the world could be that great tolerant, multi-ethic borderless bubble they all want it to be.

They obviously don't recognise the hypocrisy of their behavior either, because they're fanatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Why are people who hate Trump so violent and hate America?

If they are the cure, I want the disease
    Which is why I say...

I do not like these people. I think they are toxic, and vile, and offer nothing to this country. So if simply hearing Trump's name is enough to turn violent, then Trump is A-OK to me.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so to speak. And Trump's enemies are most certainly my enemies.

These people are on the same level as the people who used to get "offended" by seeing interracial couples or gay couples and decided to violently attack them. Your choice to be "offended" doesn't permit violent actions. Leave people the hell alone.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Either George Soros paid pieces of filth, or mindless utopianists,
    Seemed to be pissed off Mexicans to me.

Other craziness. Some Bernie supporter got arrested having repeatedly threating a local politician in WA, I believe, for endorsing Clinton. He threatened to cut out his tongue. Politician brought a shovel with him to work as a weapon.

White powder shut down the mailroom in Trump Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    Seemed to be pissed off Mexicans to me.

Other craziness. Some Bernie supporter got arrested having repeatedly threating a local politician in WA, I believe, for endorsing Clinton. He threatened to cut out his tongue. Politician brought a shovel with him to work as a weapon.

White powder shut down the mailroom in Trump Tower.
    Indeed. Should have parked an INS truck out front. You wouldn't have had these issues.

Banned

These Dems are fanatics. It's pretty scary.

More anti-Trump protesters now blocking the streets of CA.

If I went out and blocked traffic, I'd be arrested. Hope these people are treated the same way.

Tolerant? Lol. So Tolerant they don't even want to ALLOW Trump to speak. The hypocrisy is too much.

Protesters tore down the barricades and are trying to rush the hotel.

Police are nowhere to be found.

More media silence. Because these aren't Trump supporters.

I can only imagine the media narrative if the tea party did this at Obama events.

GOAT comments so far in this thread.

Unfortunately for these violent fanatics many police and military are already in the Trump camp.

College superstar

We'll burn this bitch down if you get us pissed.

dumb protestors .. trump is going to win even bigger now in cali