Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: So Whats The Excuse If/When Carmelo Loses in the 1st Round Again

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    ^This is why people hate knicks fans. The unearned arrogance.

You knicks fans actually believe you're one of the marquee franchises of the NBA. You somehow think you're in the conversation with the Celtics and the Lakers as one of the great NBA teams.You're not. You're in the same conversation with the Warriors and MAYBE the Rockets.
    Where in my post did i say ANYTHING about them being on par with the celtics or lakers...? They blew out the defending champions on opening night. are we arrogant and wrong for being excited about that? get out. you started watching basketball in June 2010 and shouldn't comment on a league you know nothing about

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    I've never heard a Knicks fan compare their franchise to that of Boston or the Lakers.

This dude is trying to make up memories for the pre decision years when he was 12

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    This dude is trying to make up memories for the pre decision years when he was 12
    god forbid the Knicks have any sliver of success, any posts of optimism from Knicks fans and we get shitted on by the same circle-jerking group of posters.

Then god forbid we defend our team, we get called "arrogant" and this and that.

I've yet to see any serious posts from Knicks fans about Finals, or how Melo is the best player in the league, or any of that nonsense but they keep saying the same shit over and over.

Its like they're stuck on auto repeat...

more rustled jimmies. I've never heard a Knicks fan compare their franchise to that of Boston or the Lakers.

keep em coming though...this is amusing...

more rustled jimmies. I've never heard a Knicks fan compare their franchise to that of Boston or the Lakers.

keep em coming though...this is amusing...
    This is it exactly. This whole "Oh, they mad" attitude. Nobody is "mad". Nobody is "hating" on the knicks. You act like when people disregard the knicks as an irrelevant team that they're "haters" and make dumb "lol. They mad. They hatin" comments. Pacers and sixers fans don't act like this. You guys somehow think you're different though. Like, just because you're in NYC, you're automatically not an irrelevant team or something.

It's funny, we won and i wasn't even that happy (it's 1 game) but it was a nice start. Miami Heat fans ,who won the title last year after losing ONE game not only made excuses like a bunch of females, they started posting anti knick threads all over.

You care about the Knicks and a regular season game more than your title. Your butthurt level is amazing.

I love it.

And note: i know everyone will say "WE DIDNT CARE! BLAH BLAH!". Then why make the threads?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I love this ****ing album.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I love this ****ing album.
    I figured you'd like that one.

This is it exactly. This whole "Oh, they mad" attitude. Nobody is "mad". Nobody is "hating" on the knicks. You act like when people disregard the knicks as an irrelevant team that they're "haters" and make dumb "lol. They mad. They hatin" comments. Pacers and sixers fans don't act like this. You guys somehow think you're different though. Like, just because you're in NYC, you're automatically not an irrelevant team or something.
    what else do you want me to think, whenever a Knicks fan posts something optimistic about their team's chances, and then they get shitted on, "team sucks, the wins werent a big deal, Melo will never take the Knicks anywhere, Nets are better, Heat sweep blablabla"...

A lot of posters seem to revel in the Knicks' mediocrity as a franchise, so much so, that they expect the fans to not have any hopes for their team and to basically accept that the 'Knicks suck' or whatever...

Its ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    It's funny, we won and i wasn't even that happy (it's 1 game) but it was a nice start. Miami Heat fans ,who won the title last year after losing ONE game not only made excuses like a bunch of females, they started posting anti knick threads all over.

You care about the Knicks and a regular season game more than your title. Your butthurt level is amazing.

I love it.

And note: i know everyone will say "WE DIDNT CARE! BLAH BLAH!". Then why make the threads?
    If you're a NY guy, you should understand why Miami fans feel a certain way about you. Especially your unbearable douche-bag Jets fans. The Knicks fans are kinda like Jets fans, but with even LESS accomplishments.

You act like when people disregard the knicks as an irrelevant team that they're "haters" and make dumb "lol. They mad. They hatin" comments. Pacers and sixers fans don't act like this. You guys somehow think you're different though. Like, just because you're in NYC, you're automatically not an irrelevant team or something.
    Um, what ?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=280217

Do you guys even like basketball? I swear people act like a fan supporting his team is a bad thing around here. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    Do you guys even like basketball? I swear people act like a fan supporting his team is a bad thing around here. I don't get it.
    It's because people are fans of players first and not teams first. So it's more transient and more immediate. Like when me and the Pacer fans argue, we don't make excuses because if i excuse my loss, that means your loss is excused. (Except if something ridiculous happens). But the new fans, they are going to be Heat fans for a few years then become Cav fans, Laker fans, wherever Bron Bron goes.

People are honestly serious, when they say "we lost because we wanted to" they aren't breaking shoes, they really really mean it.

what else do you want me to think, whenever a Knicks fan posts something optimistic about their team's chances, and then they get shitted on, "team sucks, the wins werent a big deal, Melo will never take the Knicks anywhere, Nets are better, Heat sweep blablabla"...

A lot of posters seem to revel in the Knicks' mediocrity as a franchise, so much so, that they expect the fans to not have any hopes for their team and to basically accept that the 'Knicks suck' or whatever...

Its ridiculous...
    It's not the Knicks, it's the Knicks fans that people don't like. When Lakers fans act like "U mad. 16 rings, etc..." that's fine. They have a license to be smug. It's the fukking Lakers. But when Knicks fans act like that it's just like WTF? You don't see Warriors fans acting douchy like that. Knicks fans should be one of the more humble fanbases.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    People are honestly serious, when they say "we lost because we wanted to" they aren't breaking shoes, they really really mean it.
    I honestly think like half this board is under 20 yrs old...it really would explain alot.