Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Middle Eastern Women

Thoughts/opinions/experiences? To my knowledge never been with one sexually, but I'm very intrigued and have been for awhile now. I had an Indian girl once, and she was pretty much straight off the boat, plane or whatever LOL. Young but experienced. Since then I've been on a mission to explore more of their mountains and valleys.

The other day I was watching an episode of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm, which included a role from Gina Gershon - who plays a middle eastern women who runs a dry cleaning business. Never heard of her until watching this episode and looked her up. Found out she was born 1962, making her 51, which is impressive considering how good she look for her age. Doesn't say anything about her personally being from the middle east. She was born in California, however she is Jewish.

I'm not really into the whole red dot thing, but there's just something about those womenz who cover their domes only showing their eyes; it becomes intriguing and you want to know more. The ultimate co[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k-block (literally) would be some medieval armor thong with lock and key. Make a e-ga pull out the shotgun and hope/pray it's just enough to penetrate without damaging her goodies.

Here's a pic of her while filming the episode.

She looks a bit better here.

She looks decent here, almost fake, photochopped.

Both Billy and Matty up in that trap, excellent. I don't like sharing, but I suppose exceptions can be made. I'm not down for the DP though. A lot of friends I know tell me there's nothing to it. They're like ah yeah, your legs might touch the other guys's, or while the chick's down on all fours she might by accident or on purpose attempting to put both shlongs in her mouf at once. Some taking it a bit further with the ho fitting both thangs in her straight strange, or both in behind, from behind.

I just don't see how these things are possible, much less how either of the two guys would be "cool with it" ... I don't care if it's your brother or a best friend you've known since third grade, I don't find it tolerable much less acceptable consider in the circumstances, etc. I wouldn't even be comfortable watching one of the hottest women on the planet getting fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ked live in person across the room in the bed while I'm in the chair sitting there with nothing whatsoever, not a single article of clothing except my grey Polo sweater with the lime green horsey (purchased on their website "Create Your Own" feature).

In other words I ain't jerkin' in front of another dude regardless of who's on the receiving end. A lot of people are completely OK and comfortable doing that shit. In fact, there are couples out there who look up people on some medium like Craigslist or Backpage where the man and women take turn fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king some random stranger while the other spouse, significant other, etc watches, films or whatnot and they jerk or rub one out at the same time. Modern day swingers I suppose.

I realize this isn't all that grotesque to a lot of folks, and more and MORE people are becoming much more comfortable doing sexual things. It's becoming much more commonplace than I think most people realize. I guess I'm just too old school and not "hip" enough to care that my woman shouldn't be letting a random dude blow her back out on a Saturday evening right in front of me and the next week I return the favor.

Sodom and Gomorrah anyone? Some argue the extravagant wickedness and evil that was bleeding all throughout the Roman Empire was a piece to the puzzle that eventually brought down the world's most powerful and influential nation/state. The rampant orgies, prostitution, homosexual behavior welcomed and encouraged - so combine that - with whatever other wicked and evil sexual immorality and you have the beginning of the ending of arguably the most powerful empire to have ruled this world at one time. I'm not saying point EVERYTHING to sexual immorality, but it was certainly a piece to the much larger entire puzzle that was the Roman Empire.

Lastly, I don't mean to come off like this, but with homosexual marriage beginning to become more and more commonplace, it could play a part (notice I didn't say EVERYTHING I just said "a part") in contributing to the downfall of the great United State of America. Eventually at some point in time, we will be surpassed by another nation. We can't reign supreme until the end of time. I know we'd have a much better opportunity to keep atop if we had straight men in the most influential and powerful positions. The last thing this country needs is rainbow loving, teary eyes every time they hear "Nobody Supposed to Be Here" LOL ...

We need someone who can stand on their own two until times of immense pressure, stress, etc. The last thing we need is "future homosexual president A" being on the rag, calling off the war and any retaliation action of firing back a nuke at Russia even though they fired and obliterated NYC, leaving it in ashes. US president addressed the nation "I don't know about you guys, but like, even though the Bible says gayz is like, wrong, I don't believe that, that part was made up! And like Jesus, we're not going to fight back, we're turning the other cheek"

Then Russian president (a straight man at that) said "I know what to'z do'z" ... "peep this you pooper penetrators" ... "awhahahah"

*NUKE SENT TO SAN FRANCISCO*

*NUKE SENT TO SEATTLE*

future homosexual president A addresses the nation in a speech... "THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU GOD DAMN FASHIST FU[COLOR="Black"]C[/COLOR]KERS! SAN FRANCISCO?! THAT WAS ON PURPOSE. I KNOW IT WAS! THIS IS UNCALLED FOR! THE CITY STREETS OF MOSCOW, SAINT PETEY, YEKATERINBURG - YALL NI[COLOR="Black"]G[/COLOR]GAS GONNA GET IT! OMSK AND KAZAN - DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YA'LL DUDES - YA'LL E-GAZ DAMN, SHIT IS OVER. WHY COULDN'T YA'LL BOMB SOME SUPER CONSERVATIVE SHIT PILE LIKE OKLAHOMA CITY, SALT LAKE, ANCHORAGE, NASHVILLE OR JACKSON9VILLE. WHY SAN FRAN! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! ...

now you've forced me to ignite World War III. San Francisco was the first city another boy told me I was beautiful. My heart melted. I felt tingly inside. My chest felt like mush. I3f there were any clouds outside that day at that very moment there would be 9 of them, and I'd be right there on it. Preferably with my old school throwback black & white Gameboy playing Ninja Turtles. This bad boy.

So yeah, I'm interested in women from the middle east and somehow we end up chatting about some got damn ninja turtles, gay presidents, nukes being let loose and finally the start of WW3. All because of those beautiful women in Iran, Iraq (what's left of it) and all the other fine ladies of the sand land.

Asking from someone's personal, unbiased experience - which middle eastern country(s) has the best looking women?

Last edited by Josh; 12-30-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Default Re: Middle Eastern Women

wow i made it through the first paragraph and just saw more and said fvck it.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Negged you, you troll.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Seriously, ain't nobody got time far that

Looks like a well-thought out op. Am genuinely interested and will make an effort to read sometime within the next 48 hours

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

You are gonna get them stoned...

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    No shit. I went off the deep end, and I acknowledged this in the OP. Basically, I was just wondering what you guys think about middle eastern women.

I'm not reading this but i like the pictures so props.

I don't know of any one country that has hotter woman. I did see the other day at my son's skin doctor a hot as **** hasidic jew woman. I mean banging body even with the tents they wear and she was just gorgeous. And stupid to boot, asking her daughter (had to be 6,7) what time it was because she couldn't read a non digital watch. I'm afraid my son will ask to go to temple now, horndog that he is.

95% of you are thinking why did he write that but anyone in ny will be like REALLY? NO WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    No shit. I went off the deep end, and I acknowledged this in the OP. Basically, I was just wondering what you guys think about middle eastern women.

Oh well in that case...
    there is this middle eastern (not sure what country) girl in one of my classes. i think she was interested in me, and she was pretty but she kind of smelled strange.
    that's all i got.

Ugh I feel pathetic saying this, but I actually read it.

This might be the worst piece of shit I have ever read, its just ramblings of a closeted homo who goes from middle eastern women, to threesomes(with dudes) to gay presidents.

I need to go outside after reading this

future homosexual president A addresses the nation in a speech... "THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU GOD DAMN FASHIST ****ERS! SAN FRANCISCO?! THAT WAS ON PURPOSE. I KNOW IT WAS! THIS IS UNCALLED FOR! THE CITY STREETS OF MOSCOW, SAINT PETEY, YEKATERINBURG - YALL ****** GONNA GET IT! OMSK AND KAZAN - DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YA'LL DUDES - YA'LL E-GAZ DAMN, SHIT IS OVER. WHY COULDN'T YA'LL BOMB SOME SUPER CONSERVATIVE SHIT PILE LIKE OKLAHOMA CITY, SALT LAKE, ANCHORAGE, NASHVILLE OR JACKSON9VILLE. WHY SAN FRAN! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! ...

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller

This might be the worst piece of shit I have ever read, its just ramblings of a closeted homo who goes from middle eastern women, to threesomes(with dudes) to gay presidents.

Yeah, i read his football rantings and went nuts and insulted him like 10 times. I feel bad about it. I've decided not to read past about 15 words if it starts reading like bad prose.

Anyone see this before? I take my son to school at a college right near a high school and the "arab" (i hope i didn't offend anyone, feel free to correct me) girls get outside the schools, put on the headdress, lower the skirts and go home. Reminds me of the schoolgirls in japan (they hike the skirt up as soon as they are far enough away from mommy and daddy). I'm sure this would be frowned upon. I think if I was in school I'd think it was hot.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Yeah, i read his football rantings and went nuts and insulted him like 10 times. I feel bad about it. I've decided not to read past about 15 words if it starts reading like bad prose.

Anyone see this before? I take my son to school at a college right near a high school and the "arab" (i hope i didn't offend anyone, feel free to correct me) girls get outside the schools, put on the headdress, lower the skirts and go home. Reminds me of the schoolgirls in japan (they hike the skirt up as soon as they are far enough away from mommy and daddy). I'm sure this would be frowned upon. I think if I was in school I'd think it was hot.
    Nah, never seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller

So wait, you're saying I'm gay? No, actually, I can't stand the homosexual lifestyle people choose to engage themselves in - and oddly enough - according to you, that makes me a homosexual myself? I'm just not seeing the logic there.

I create a thread about women. I post pictures of women. In the midst of all that, I'm now somehow a homosexual.