Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Should the Bulls blow the team up?

Thibs needs to change his philosophy. He cant expect his players to keep up with his demanding style and come out of it being healthy. All of his players playing major minutes, Boozer being the only exception i can think of, for the last 3-4 years has had very significant injuries

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

I see why Thibs was only an assistant coach for so long. He's a good assistant but as the head coach he runs the players into the ground. Everyone is injured or worn out by the end of the regular season. He's just a better version of Scott Skiles. It's time for a new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    I think planting a bomb in the lockeroom to murder all the Bulls players is a bit of an overreaction to a torn meniscus
    Well, your best player is now going to have had major surgery on both his knees. Mind you a player whose efectiveness is greatly dependent on those knees

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Nets get:
    Derrick Rose
    Carlos Boozer

Bulls get:
    Deron Williams
    Mason Plumlee

Worth a try right?

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

No to Deron Williams. He's just as injured as Rose. The only point guards I'd trade Rose for are CP3, Rondo or Westbrook.

bulls need a better bench and nate Robinson back

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    If Rose wasn't hurt, JR Smith on this current team would be good. He could come off the bench and really help this team out. Because this team is awful on offense.

I'll say this about this situation now, I'll wait and see how long Rose will be out. If he'll be back by the end of this season then I wouldn't blow up the entire team. I'd keep Noah and Butler. But then this offseason the Bulls top priority should be to go after another star player. Bring in Melo who is a free agent. This team is going nowhere with just Rose as the only star.
    This should have been their main priority since they saw they had something in Rose. I hold the FO responsible partly for doing such a terrible job getting him the help he needed.