Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Tried cocaine again...

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Cocaine is aight. Not something you wanna do on the reg tho... Really no drug is worth doing on the reg except the heavy psychedelics like acid and shrooms.
    cocaine isnt as bad as people here seems to think, but who the **** does shrooms on the regular? and how is that better than weed

Banned

Be safe

Sunshine State

OP is being a real f*ggot whether he's serious or not.

Bragging about doing drugs on a basketball forum

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

One of my friends got hooked on heroin. Was really bad. He f*cked his arms up so he started sticking it in his groin and ish. Don't here from him much, but I think he is off the drugs now. Be mindful of what you are doing, it is a slippery slope

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Cocaine is aight. Not something you wanna do on the reg tho... Really no drug is worth doing on the reg except the heavy psychedelics like acid and shrooms.
    The effects of shrooms are significantly reduced if u use them regularly. So were you just talking shit?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickPerkins
    For the 2nd time last night. Shit was even more amazing than the first time.

Still got a runny nose doe.

So there it is. I've done coke TWICE, now. Me > you

Nothing wrong if you are a recreational user(same with any drugs/alcohols) , but far too many horror stories about addiction for me to even consider trying. Never.

Most casual users of cocaine(especially when it was big in previous decades) do not go on to become junkies. Don't expect too much sympathy if you do, however.

Should be at least decriminalized & war on drugs ended.

the WHITE side

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

like it was 1980's

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Be safe

Skewed chart because heroin is taken only intravenously according to the chart. And where is methadone? That shit would be off the scale at something like .5

If you injected ethanol into your veins, the active/fatal dose ratio would be worse as well.

Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

For the 2nd time last night. Shit was even more amazing than the first time.

Still got a runny nose doe.

So there it is. I've done coke TWICE, now. Me > you
    Do you smoke pot?

Me > you

cocaine folks

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Skewed chart because heroin is taken only intravenously according to the chart. And where is methadone? That shit would be off the scale at something like .5

If you injected ethanol into your veins, the active/fatal dose ratio would be worse as well.

I had an, err, friend who used to smoke black tar heroin on occasion when he was younger with a buddy who was into it. My friend really didn't think it was all that in terms of the effects. I remember my friend thought it was going to be some super intense, extreme high or something based on the reputation of heroin but it turned out to be just whatever. In fact unless you were literally just sitting on the couch or lying in bed you couldn't even tell you were really on it. Accoridng to my friend.

I was never sure if that's because the little black tar rocks you vape off a piece of tinfoil just aren't as potent as regular heroin or if the drug itself just isn't as intense as it's built up to be. I'm sure injecting it directly makes it more intense but still, smoking things usually is supposed to be a pretty effective method of absorption as well I thought. So I dunno.

Altho I've also found prescription pills don't really have much effect on me, for all the hulabaloo about how many people get addicted to them. When I've had sinus infections or whatever other rare occasions I've been perscribed things like vicodin and valuum, I honestly can't even get them to work when I take them unless I combine them with a couple shots of liquor. Then I feel pretty melted. It also took me a LOT of times smoking weed before I actually got high. Whereas some of my friends got high the first time. So I dunno, maybe I just have a naturally lower response to drugs. But honestly, for as addicting as opiates are said to be, their actual 'high' doesn't really seem to be anything special in my experience.

Learning to shoot layups Diegio's Avatar

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

That sh*t affects your dopamine levels (basically your "happy" chemicals). That's no good. Cuz then your baseline is lower.

Just drink on the weekends to party, and during the weekdays do something that helps your baseline level of dopamine...like exercising, eating as healthy as possible, and/or meditating.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I had an, err, friend who used to smoke black tar heroin on occasion when he was younger with a buddy who was into it. My friend really didn't think it was all that in terms of the effects. I remember my friend thought it was going to be some super intense, extreme high or something based on the reputation of heroin but it turned out to be just whatever. In fact unless you were literally just sitting on the couch or lying in bed you couldn't even tell you were really on it. Accoridng to my friend.

I was never sure if that's because the little black tar rocks you vape off a piece of tinfoil just aren't as potent as regular heroin or if the drug itself just isn't as intense as it's built up to be. I'm sure injecting it directly makes it more intense but still, smoking things usually is supposed to be a pretty effective method of absorption as well I thought. So I dunno.

Altho I've also found prescription pills don't really have much effect on me, for all the hulabaloo about how many people get addicted to them. When I've had sinus infections or whatever other rare occasions I've been perscribed things like vicodin and valuum, I honestly can't even get them to work when I take them unless I combine them with a couple shots of liquor. Then I feel pretty melted. It also took me a LOT of times smoking weed before I actually got high. Whereas some of my friends got high the first time. So I dunno, maybe I just have a naturally lower response to drugs. But honestly, for as addicting as opiates are said to be, their actual 'high' doesn't really seem to be anything special in my experience.
    People are different, and the enzymes that metabolise them vary in activity from person. For example, codeine itself has little to no actual effect, it is only when the enzyme CYP2D6 converts it to morphine that one gets an opiate high. With some people this enzyme is more active and so they get more out of less, whereas in some it is so inactive that they will get little to no effect (think this is estimated about 10% of people). Some drugs just don't work for some people, but there will most likely be some opiates you could get an analgesic effect from. And it depends how much you are taking - i would get no recreational effect really from 15mg of hydrocodone, and i need at least 150mg of codeine for it to really be worth taking recreationally.

You won't feel much effect from Valium unless you are prone to anxiety (or take large doses). Smoking heroin causes a lot of waste, so you need more, but it gets to the brain very quickly in this manner, and so the effects should be near-immediate. The idea that heroin is so good that after doing it once you can't not do it again is a myth. The rush it gives is intense but also short acting (because it crosses the brain/blood barrier before being metabolised), and after that it is converted to morphine in the body.

They really aren't as bad as most like to make out, but the problem comes from frequent use, because then your body stops producing its natural endorphins, and so people start to feel like shit normally, and need the drug more and more. It is why opiates can be used sparingly and safely, but to abuse them is not a particularly good idea unless you have a permanent clean supply and don't mind being hooked your whole life.