Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: What's Triggering Highwhey? (A case study)

Listen to you both.

Like I said before. We need to stop dividing ourselves. I'm not condoning the democrats and the shit they've done while in power neither would I during the Republicans when they were.

We need a medium.

NBA Legend

Post Re: What's Triggering Highwhey? (A case study)

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I don’t support anyone that’s fine with over 800k people not being paid. If you’re on that isle then you’re a moron.

Were fine with electing a billionaire president who's best interest is contracting his own people/business partners to make a wall.

The Supreme Court won't hear DACA, at least for the next 10 months. Democrats want a FIX to daca not an extention. Dems have him and the Republicans (who also support a fix to daca) by the balls for the next few months and he knows it.

If I was Mexican, I'd celebrate how idiotic this guy is and how much he's destroying the republican party.

No offense my dude, but youre not very book smart, nor do you have much working knowledge of government, history, economics, philosophy etc. EVERYTHING you know and repeat comes from what you heard in the news yesterday. Not a lifelong investment in learning about these subjects.

You seemed to randomly decide you want to become “President of Guyana.” Even though you have no political history. You just got a passing fancy, decided this political stuff is trendy right now, and you want the status of being a leader in it. You want the status. You dont understand the issues, youre not a sophisticated thinker, and youre not an adept communicator. The analogy is this: 1 in 1000000 women is actually a professional model. But there are countless women out there pretending to be models with a phone and an internet connection. They fancy the model lifestyle, they dream of the prestige and the glory of being a model. But theyre NOT models. Men, on the other hand, are doing that right now with politics. Men who WANT to be heard, WANT to look like smart, savvy, political hot-takers, WANT to revel in the prestige of leadership, are chirping away online about how outraged, offended, indignant, offended, affronted, oppressed, offended etc they are. Theyre like instagram models. Living a fantasy that is not their REALITY. Theyre not leaders, theyre not thinkers, theyre PRETENDERS.

That is you. Im sure youll say the same of me, yeah yeah, but let’s be REAL. I KNOW Im the real deal, and so does everyone else, and so do you, and I KNOW youre not the real deal, and so does everyone else, and so do you. It’s not an insult, it’s just the way it is, minus any sugarcoating. Youre an average mind (generously) socialy and politically, you are not in a position to lead and teach about social and poltical issues.

It’s GREAT if you wanna be part of the discourse and learn and offer some input. That is welcomed. But what youre doing is repeating faulty logic you heard and just started “believing” recently when it became trendy, and youre doing so to people whove been in the intellectual game all their life. People who arent doing it for status and because it’s cool all the sudden. And that’s where youre out of line.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 01-20-2019 at 09:04 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    again, you're pointing the finger at me when you post on here way more than i do, and the majority of your posts are passive aggressive posts blaming liberals. the majority of my posts aren't about politics, they're just bs. you take this place too seriously and meltdown as a result.

My point isn't so much the time you spend here, but the way you spend your time here.

Everyone has down time and we come here to post and interact. That's fine.

It just struck me as amazing that you're always melting down about MAGA Fam, when the only posters here who actually gave you some real life assistance are MAGA Fam None of the cringe soyboy cuckfam ever got you a job or tried to reach out and be supportive. Have they?

You can't afford to burn these bridges bro. You're not a rocket scientist. You're not gonna cure cancer. You're not inventing the next technological breakthrough. You need to network and move
    your way up. You can't afford to piss off people who are willing to help you. If you can't RESIST being an autistic spaz when people are talking politics, you should probably avoid those situations.

I really think you need a hobby. Getting triggered over MAGA Fam every night is NOT HEALTHY, and I mean that. Find a group that meets up and learns a new language, or plays chess, or practices musical instruments.

You need to make connections, not destroy them. You need to tune out the incessant political stuff. Yes, I talk politics here, because I'm a political hobbyist. You just admitted that you're not, so why are you delving into political threads with spazzy comments? YOU CANT AFFORD TO.

That's my honest take, and I'm not saying it out of spite or ill will. You need to get your mind off Trump. It's reached critical, unhealthy levels, and you're not in a position to parrot cliches that could turn off people who might otherwise be helpful connections for you.

Youve got a lot more life to go. Stop the bullshit. Hit the books. Hit the hobbies. Try to participate PRODUCTIVELY in politics if you really want to get involved with them.

The habits you have right now are unhealthy.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 01-20-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    My point isn't so much the time you spend here, but the way you spend your time here.

Everyone has down time and we come here to post and interact. That's fine.

It just struck me as amazing that you're always melting down about MAGA Fam, when the only posters here who actually gave you some real life assistance are MAGA Fam None of the cringe soyboy cuckfam ever got you a job or tried to reach out and be supportive. Have they?

You can't afford to burn these bridges bro. You're not a rocket scientist. You're not gonna cure cancer. You're not inventing the next technological breakthrough. You need to network and move
    your way up. You can't afford to piss off people who are willing to help you. If you can't RESIST being an autistic spaz when people are talking politics, you should probably avoid those situations.

I really think you need a hobby. Getting triggered over MAGA Fam every night is NOT HEALTHY, and I mean that. Find a group that meets up and learns a new language, or plays chess, or practices musical instruments.

You need to make connections, not destroy them. You need to tune out the incessant political stuff. Yes, I talk politics here, because I'm a political hobbyist. You just admitted that you're not, so why are you delving into political threads with spazzy comments? YOU CANT AFFORD TO.

That's my honest take, and I'm not saying it out of spite or ill will. You need to get your mind off Trump. It's reached critical, unhealthy levels, and you're not in a position to parrot cliches that could turn off people who might otherwise be helpful connections for you.

Youve got a lot more life to go. Stop the bullshit. Hit the books. Hit the hobbies. Try to participate PRODUCTIVELY in politics if you really want to get involved with them.

The habits you have right now are unhealthy.

Cringe.

That's rich coming from the retard with 100 alts that never logs off. Is it even a weekend when you spend every second on here??

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]No offense my dude, but youre not very book smart, nor do you have much working knowledge of government, history, economics, philosophy etc. EVERYTHING you know and repeat comes from what you heard in the news yesterday. Not a lifelong investment in learning about these subjects.

You seemed to randomly decide you want to become

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Draz has left the chat.

And I wasnt even tryin to put him down like that. It sounded harsher than I meant it.

But we have too many voices in this political stuff because of social media. People whose only education on these issues comes from what they heard on the mainstream news over breakfast should not be sounding off about what makes Trump good or bad. It’s too much noise, too many voices, too little substance. If I go to a convention on particle physics Im asking questions, not lecturing people whove been studying the subject for years.

It’s good that Draz wants to be involved, but things like offering his analysis of the Trump white house is way too presumptuous. Nobody needs HIS analysis on political matters. We can all see he’s simply repeating talking points he picked up in the news.

It’s like the classic “I just heard Dance With The Devil last night and now Im lecturing everyone on real hip hop” phenomenon.

We got too many dudes taking freshman philosophy classes and running to ISH to show off what they learned.

hey l@@k - it's the resident ish jackass at work again. he sure knows how to make people feel bad about themselves after they've probably already had a shitty day!

blah blah shut the f*ck up Akrazotle.

You = try hard ho

and you are guilty of the same bullshit you accuse everyone else of. you can't even discuss anything, just fall back on slinging insults and posting try hard rants

absolute f*ckboi. would fight for video

College star

Op sucks wang

Serious playground baller

Isn't OP the guy who has a shave club business and tried to pretend that he came up with the idea himself?

OP got bodied

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Put him on ignore, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    OP got bodied

Reading through the thread the OP actually had a valid point, that being that the MAGA fam have been the only posters that have truly come to your aid and yet you hate them. The white knight triggered lefty insults that followed speak volumes about that side. Not one of them actually addressed the premise of the OP, instead only offering tired lefty trigger responses and middle school level insults.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Reading through the thread the OP actually had a valid point, that being that the MAGA fam have been the only posters that have truly come to your aid and yet you hate them. The white knight triggered lefty insults that followed speak volumes about that side. Not one of them actually addressed the premise of the OP, instead only offering tired lefty trigger responses and middle school level insults.
    i don't hate anyone on here, but that's bc i don't take anything too serious most of the time.