Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
Bro, you a Knicks fan? So am I and I'd kill for a PG of his caliber. He is a bully and usually dominates the other PG. Just think, PGs would no longer look forward to playing the Knicks anymore so they can set career highs... they would dread it.

He does not play the typical PG position but he is effective with Durant. Is it the perfect duo? No, at least not until they win a chip. I don't think they lose to any team they were favored against IF HEALTHY come playoff time. I don't count them being favorites against Miami in '12 since how often does a team full of 22 year olds win rings?
born and bred bruh. saw them 1994-2000 squads live when we came to play, them fml isiaiah, starbury, curry, melo. These days I watch the knicks for personal entertainment.

Sure I'd love westbrook, he is a top 10 player ffs, anybody would want him. I think people are reading me twisted in this thread. I love westbrook but at fulltime PG i'd rather use another player. Imo westbrook should be set free of his PG duties, they are holding him back, he should be played at full SG.

Nobody counted them as favorites back then.