Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: What Do You Expect From A Healthy Wade This Year

wade is a fragile undersized shooting guard whos lost most of his speed and quickness while depending almost entirely on slashing. hes an average midrange shooter and horrible three point shooter. he plays for whistles and contact. and thats what has ruined his body. he's younger that kobe and came in the league 7 years after him. and yet wade has declined far more than kobe has. he will be lucky to average anything over 23ppg. and has around 3-4 more years of allstar level play left in him.

3rd team all nba. more injuries to come. people on ISH dont have a clue

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    Since I have been rotfl over the fact that as always, Wade has been placed on the back burner by the media and the fans (after being 3rd in per and winning another ring) I just want to ask dudes what they expect from him this year knowing he has something to prove yet again (how this is possible is amazing, easily the most disrespected star in sports history). Me personally, I think he will have another one of those years where he re places himself in the top 3 category (never fell out of top 5). I expect somewhere around

25.5ppg, 6rpg, 6apg, 2stl, 1.5blk, 51%fg
    The only people who "put Wade on the back burner" are all the FAKE Heat fans, who wanted his head on a plate, earlier in the season , when the Heat were losing. But now that they've won, those same ones are now calling him a Top 3 SG

I just want him to be healthy come playoff time.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    wade is a fragile undersized shooting guard whos lost most of his speed and quickness while depending almost entirely on slashing. hes an average midrange shooter and horrible three point shooter. he plays for whistles and contact. and thats what has ruined his body. he's younger that kobe and came in the league 7 years after him. and yet wade has declined far more than kobe has. he will be lucky to average anything over 23ppg. and has around 3-4 more years of allstar level play left in him.

3rd team all nba. more injuries to come. people on ISH dont have a clue
    Where in the fukk is the proof of this decline, stop hating you dyckriding ass nygga. Prove it, giv me anything to show this "major decline" and you wont look like you are just suckin Bron off. Fukk out my thread hoe ass nygga, are you fukkin serious, you love Bron so much that you will intentionally throw around bullshyt to minimize the nygga who helped get Bron his 1st ring (nygga was not winning shyt going anywhere else).

Thats some straight whiteboy shyt, I came up seeing nyggas get killed for hating on other nyggas and you hoe ass whiteboys do that shyt for entertainment, fukk outta here hoe ass nygga.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

I really dont know if he will be healthy or not but he is not gonna average more than 22-23ppg.With all the offensive players he shouldnt need to average more than that anyway.

Though if he is healthy he can shoot around %52-%55.

Right now miami is the best offensive team by a fair margin.

They will probably go 10-12 deep during regular season.

Besides big three they have lewis-allen-chalmers-milller-joel anthony-haslem-cole-battier.Thats 8 players right there.

Where in the fukk is the proof of this decline, stop hating you dyckriding ass nygga. Prove it, giv me anything to show this "major decline" and you wont look like you are just suckin Bron off. Fukk out my thread hoe ass nygga, are you fukkin serious, you love Bron so much that you will intentionally throw around bullshyt to minimize the nygga who helped get Bron his 1st ring (nygga was not winning shyt going anywhere else).
    Man, where the hell are you seeing kengriffith as a LeBron fan ? Dude hates on Bron every chance he gets... check his avatar again... it says 0.5 rings (because he won the chip in a lockout year)... he hates him. I can see your annoyed and all, but he's trolling Wade for the hell of it.

He's a Kobe stan.

Thats some straight whiteboy shyt, I came up seeing nyggas get killed for hating on other nyggas and you hoe ass whiteboys do that shyt for entertainment, fukk outta here hoe ass nygga.
    Funny part is that he is white.

The proof of Wade's decline is the eyeball test really. You can physically see it happening when you watch him play.

Now....im not sure if his decline is due to his injuries, OR are his injuries apart of his decline themselves?

He looks broken down out there, and his game hasnt EXACTLY adjusted yet. Dude HAS TO work on that jumper. The slashing aspect and cutting of his game is taking its toll on him physically.

He doesnt quite get in like he used to.

But lets be real...dude is still a top 5 SG in the league.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    The proof of Wade's decline is the eyeball test really. You can physically see it happening when you watch him play.

Now....im not sure if his decline is due to his injuries, OR are his injuries apart of his decline themselves?

He looks broken down out there, and his game hasnt EXACTLY adjusted yet. Dude HAS TO work on that jumper. The slashing aspect and cutting of his game is taking its toll on him physically.

He doesnt quite get in like he used to.

But lets be real...dude is still a top 5 SG in the league.
    ???????????
    Top 5 SG.

OK he slowed down.With his injuries and playing style but top 5 really.He will be at worst behind kobe or if he comes back healthy and play the way he can he will probably the #4 best player in the league.Dont forget he is only 30

iF healthy? back in contention in terms of being a top 4-5 player for sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    What realllly annoys me is how people think a 2 point decrease in scoring = Wade's done.
    It's not just about that. I watched him a lot last postseason. It was his inconsistency, and just the way he was playing. Lots of times he was settling for jumpers that clanked. And when he wasn't, it was like he was trying harder to get calls than actually make plays. At times he looked (for lack of a better word) pathetic.

But with that being said, if he can be totally healthy (which is an anomaly for Wade in and of itself), he'll easily be a top 5-7 player and right with Kobe for best SG in the league. SG is also a pretty weak position after those two as well

Banned

I think he will have another one of those years where he re places himself in the top 3 category (never fell out of top 5). I expect somewhere around

25.5ppg, 6rpg, 6apg, 2stl, 1.5blk, 51%fg
    Yes, he'll magically revert back to his old form even though he's older and just came back from injury. Fountain of youth right here boys and girls.

Did you not take science in school? Athletes change as they get older and as they recover from injuries. That's how the body works, not the other way around.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

depends mostly on his health and his jumper imo. both was hurting his game last season. However he had some good games when he was rested so I think he can still be one of the top guards in the league if his body is fine.

24 ppg

Very good NBA starter

See Tmac in the Houston years for reference.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

22ppg 5apg 50%