Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Dante Exum

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Dante Exum

he doesnt have a broken shot or what ever has been getting around. he isnt a great shooter but like someone else said, we aren't talking about MKG here.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacAttack
    he doesnt have a broken shot or what ever has been getting around. he isnt a great shooter but like someone else said, we aren't talking about MKG here.
    Yeah he isn't a 'great' shooter, but when your main weaknesses that they can nitpick on is that you aren't a great shooter but still an alright shooter heading into the NBA that is pretty impressive.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Exum will be the best player in the draft, there is doubt in my mind. His length along with his explosiveness and lighting quick first step will see him get to the rim at will. He has a great head on his shoulders as well, will not get ahead of himself and always willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Exum will be the best player in the draft, there is doubt in my mind. His length along with his explosiveness and lighting quick first step will see him get to the rim at will. He has a great head on his shoulders as well, will not get ahead of himself and always willing to learn.
    I think I agree, he has the best combination of speed and size for his position(s).
    6-6 and 6-9 wing span is really good for a guard.

Exum was getting some major hype last year. I hope he at least have a Shaun Livingston type of career in the NBA.