Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Illuminati, NWO?

How real is it?

If you think about it, it definitely has some truth to it.

The question is what is their purpose? How much of an effect do they have in the world and the natural progression of mankind? Exactly who are they, what is their purpose, and how much power do they have?

A rational person like me could never believe in "the devil" or stuff like that. But I'm pretty sure that secret societies do exist, question is how important they actually are?

If you are a person that lives in the US, does not know world history very well, and cannot understand or notice the signs that show proof of the existence of the Illuminati, I understand that you may find it hard to believe.

But the fact remains that evil people are very real, we all have come in contact with a bad or evil person in our lifetime, what makes you think they can't be at the top? We all know what the nice guys never win.

Also there are just so many things that have happened and are happening that cannot be rationally explained as anything other than conspiracies.

I may be overreacting about the wickedness of their purpose or their power, but shadow governments do exists. They always have.

Default Re: Illuminati, NWO?

Quote Originally Posted by Slam91
    The question is what is their purpose? How much of an effect do they have in the world and the natural progression of mankind? Exactly who are they, what is their purpose, and how much power do they have?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-2rQRNHZ8#t=00m27s

I doubt Hulk Hogan has that much power in the real world.

Banned

Doesn't say anything about their purpose, I know their purpose is total control, but for what?? What are they trying to accomplish ? They are already extremely powerful, they must have a deeper agenda because of their desire of total control.

These people are simply nuts, they worship something and they have some kind of a master plan.

These people are simply nuts, they worship something and they have some kind of a master plan.

Sometimes I really wonder if these people are even human.

The Rabbit Hole goes too deep... Don't go down it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7PgP56VxA

Bill Cooper can give you the long version. (if you have time... watch it)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    Sometimes I really wonder if these people are even human.

The Rabbit Hole goes too deep... Don't go down it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7PgP56VxA

Bill Cooper can give you the long version. (if you have time... watch it)
    They are the "enlightened" , obviously the establishment has some technology which is totally unknown to the public.

They are the "enlightened" , obviously the establishment has some technology which is totally unknown to the public.
    The research you can do on this subject is endless...

I'd like to hear what you think their purpose is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    The research you can do on this subject is endless...

I'd like to hear what you think their purpose is.
    That interview is extremely interesting.

I was in English class (not my first language) and there was a topic about technology and there was a question in the book "Which of the following will be accomplished by the year 2050" or something like that, and one of the things listed was "Cure for AIDS". So the teacher asked me what do I think will the cure for AIDS be invented by the year 2050. I said that the cure probably exists already because AIDS is man made disease, everybody in class looked at me like I'm crazy and ridiculous.

NBA Superstar

yes, all the world's most powerful people are totally in agreement in this massive conspiracy all the while keeping it under wraps.

they also want to take all their potential customers and turn them into slaves, destroying their ability to earn in the process.

these out of work sci-fi writers that premise all this BS have you fools wide open.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    yes, all the world's most powerful people are totally in agreement in this massive conspiracy all the while keeping it under wraps.

they also want to take all their potential customers and turn them into slaves, destroying their ability to earn in the process.

these out of work sci-fi writers that premise all this BS have you fools wide open.
    You need to learn history and actually research this, instead of being sarcastic and ignorant.
    Do you really think these people care about money? Lol, money is just a means for control, money is to enslave us. They are actually planning to abolish physical cash completely and in the future all your money will be on a chip that they control.
    Its comfortable but dangerous.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin

NBA Superstar

You need to learn history and actually research this, instead of being sarcastic and ignorant.
    Do you really think these people care about money? Lol, money is just a means for control, money is to enslave us. They are actually planning to abolish physical cash completely and in the future all your money will be on a chip that they control.
    Its comfortable but dangerous.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin
    getting rid of money gets rid of countefeit money and illegal exchanges, it gives authorities more control of all transactions.

the idea that these people are all in cahoots, when in reality it is hard to get two of them to agree or work together on ANYTHING, is just laughable.

Sorry, it is a crock of shit, and if you believe it, just take comfort in the fact that you will one day realize what a moron you were.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    getting rid of money gets rid of countefeit money and illegal exchanges, it gives authorities more control of all transactions.

the idea that these people are all in cahoots, when in reality it is hard to get two of them to agree or work together on ANYTHING, is just laughable.

Sorry, it is a crock of shit, and if you believe it, just take comfort in the fact that you will one day realize what a moron you were.
    And how is this a good thing?

The people I'm talking about aren't the government or public figures at all, these people are not in the media, they are the shadow government.

As I said before, you need to research into it and understand that you are living in fantasy land, and you will be the one realizing what a moron you were.

NBA Superstar

And how is this a good thing?

The people I'm talking about aren't the government or public figures at all, these people are not in the media, they are the shadow government.

As I said before, you need to research into it and understand that you are living in fantasy land, and you will be the one realizing what a moron you were.
    its not a good thing, and people will likely not let it happen, a society with zero subversion or deviance is an unhealthy society.

you keep saying I should 'research' but watching fictional videos on youtube and reading BS websites that are put together by failed writers and comedians (Glenn Beck and Alex Jones two examples of the latter) is NOT research, it is a form of infotainment, a kind of fantasy world parallel to science fiction that has no basis in reality. It is like an episode of Law and Order, it just draws loose parallels from real events. It is a cash cow and a new medium for creative people to cash in on, and you are their target audience.

I travel to different countries, do international business and all the shit they espouse in these infotainment videos have no basis in reality, they might make sense to a student whose mind is ripe and keen to uncover new truths or a basement dwelling never-left-middle-America type who has an irrational distrust of authority, but it doesn't hold water, it just doesn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOV-FBSpApo

this is all that matters now.

Do lobbyists exist? Yes they do. They are unknown to the public and are responsible for every major political decision, as long as it brings them profit. Hmm... sounds like the Illuminati.

"The first stage of fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power" - Benito Mussolini (originator of fascism)

Oh wait isn't that happening now? Nah it must be the boogie man.