Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: Have no fear..Mavs will save the world

I'd rather wait for Dallas to actually be in the Finals before I discuss how they may play.

We should all do the same for the Heat.

Chicago could still easily come back and win just as could OKC.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    I'd rather wait for Dallas to actually be in the Finals before I discuss how they may play.

We should all do the same for the Heat.

Chicago could still easily come back and win just as could OKC.
    Yep. I've never seen anything like this. Up 2-1 is nothing in both series. And the Thunder are at home and favored tonight.

Never knew a potentially tied series at 2-2 was over.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Disagree, Sixers and Portland is Close maybe Portland is slightly Better(Sixers are athletic and play better D however).. Celtics and Lakers again are close both been the class of each Conf the past few yrs..Beating the Bulls however is more impressive having the best record in League, Home court advantage and League MVP..

LOL WOW..

First off No one in the East would want to play Portland as an opening round. They are athletic with shooters,athletic big man and a SF who is a premiere defender. MAVS beating portland is alot more impressive than Philly. Dont overrate the competition at the expense of desperately trying to prove your point.

LA and BOS are a wash. Analyst were saying both team would beat DAL and MIA. Dal was being disrespected after being up 2-0 with people saying lakers would win this in 6-7...Same with MIA.

So far, OKC and Bulls are about even in impact and honestly I dont think MIA would want to play a just as athletic OKC team who matches up better.

So far Id say the Mavs have had a slightly tougher way because they have been pretty disrespected.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    LOL WOW..

First off No one in the East would want to play Portland as an opening round. They are athletic with shooters,athletic big man and a SF who is a premiere defender. MAVS beating portland is alot more impressive than Philly. Dont overrate the competition at the expense of desperately trying to prove your point.

LA and BOS are a wash. Analyst were saying both team would beat DAL and MIA. Dal was being disrespected after being up 2-0 with people saying lakers would win this in 6-7...Same with MIA.

So far, OKC and Bulls are about even in impact and honestly I dont think MIA would want to play a just as athletic OKC team who matches up better.

So far Id say the Mavs have had a slightly tougher way because they have been pretty disrespected.
    Portland and LA are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sixers and injured Celtics.

Bulls are better than the Thunder though.

Yeah, I'd root for the Mavs if they played Heat in the Finals...Chandler, Kidd, JJ, Peja, playing at high levels right now....Last game was just amazing with these guy's...And Chandler's impact on the defensive end and rebounding is by far the biggest factor in this current series and possibly the finals against Heat.

And f*ck Bosh. N!gga had a lucky great game and they wanna act like he on Gasol level or somethin....Soft ass homo ass n!gga.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Yeah, I'd root for the Mavs if they played Heat in the Finals...Chandler, Kidd, JJ, Peja, playing at high levels right now....Last game was just amazing with these guy's...And Chandler's impact on the defensive end and rebounding is by far the biggest factor in this current series and possibly the finals against Heat.

And f*ck Bosh. N!gga had a lucky great game and they wanna act like he on Gasol level or somethin....Soft ass homo ass n!gga.
    Yeah Dirk sucks. It's all about Kidd and Chandler!

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
    Yeah Dirk sucks. It's all about Kidd and Chandler!
    No, Dirk doesn't suck...

My fault, was I suppose to say he has a b!g cawk or something? Nice hair? I'm giving ya team props and you still actin like a ho? Worst fans on the board.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    No, Dirk doesn't suck...

My fault, was I suppose to say he has a b!g cawk or something? Nice hair? I'm giving ya team props and you still actin like a ho? Worst fans on the board.
    You mentioned 4 Mavs as playing well and intentionally left on Dirk. You don't think I am stupid, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
    You mentioned 4 Mavs as playing well and intentionally left on Dirk. You don't think I am stupid, do you?
    True. I guess I was mainly talking about last game.

Dirk be good in game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Portland and LA are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sixers and injured Celtics.

Bulls are better than the Thunder though.
    Celtics weren't really injured. They are just too old and missed Perkins' inside presence dearly.

And idk, I could see OKC beating the Bulls in a 7 game series for sure. Dallas had a harder road to the Finals (if they get there, of course) than the Heat and it's not even close.

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

The Heat simply aren't champions.
    They aren't.
    They have done nothing this season that would make them worthy of being called champions.
    Champions don't mix forces and party all night on the beach.
    Champions work extremely hard over the summer and give it their all in every single aspect of the NBA season- EVERY. SINGLE. ASPECT.

Dallas and Chicago deserve to be called champions. Miami? Absolutely not. I'm not even going to mention OKC because I fail to see a scenario where they will win their series.

If Miami somehow does win, it's going to be extremely surreal.
    Last edited by DRoseOwnsACamry; 05-23-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    Dont worry Heat-Haters. We can all rejoice in the fact that the Dallas Mavericks will bring the NBA Title back to Texas. Congrats to Cuban on buying his first Championship.

Despite the incredible individual talents that South Beach brings to the table, they are no match for the Texas Tornado-offense of the Mavericks. Dirk and company are too hungry to lose. JJ Barea is about to become a household name.... tell me who is gonna stop that little guy? Nobody. Throw in their length, 3 pt shooting, rebounding, and excellent defenders to throw at Bron/Wade (deshawn, marion, etc). Gonna be a tough series, but Ill see yall at the parade in 6 games.

While I agree with you, is all this explanation really necessary? A simple Mavs over Heat in 6 would have sufficed. Oh well, back to viewing the ever so insightful Bulls vs Heat threads. /sarcasm

Probably not...
    The refs will rape the Mavs hard.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Celtics weren't really injured. They are just too old and missed Perkins' inside presence dearly.

And idk, I could see OKC beating the Bulls in a 7 game series for sure. Dallas had a harder road to the Finals (if they get there, of course) than the Heat and it's not even close.

Umn Its Close..Celtics and Lakers are Close Record wise and for Symbolic reasons, Bulls #1 seed in Playoffs and League MVP, Trumps 4 seed out west OKC..

Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
    The Heat simply aren't champions.
    They aren't.
    They have done nothing this season that would make them worthy of being called champions.
    Champions don't mix forces and party all night on the beach.
    Champions work extremely hard over the summer and give it their all in every single aspect of the NBA season- EVERY. SINGLE. ASPECT.

Dallas and Chicago deserve to be called champions. Miami? Absolutely not. I'm not even going to mention OKC because I fail to see a scenario where they will win their series.

If Miami somehow does win, it's going to be extremely surreal.
    If they defeated Boston in the Semi Finals, Chicago in the ECF, and Dallas in the Finals, they don't deserve to win a title? Are you retarded?