Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: 'Posh' Schoolboy killed by single punch after telling Bouncer 'you'll work for me one

We had something similar here in Portugal a month or so ago where drunk students get into fights and have the bad luck of getting KO'ed and fall on the curb or something and die from the internal hemorrhage.

In this case it appears his buddies didn't call the emergency services, just dragged him back to his room and put him to bed where he died two hours later. RIP.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: 'Posh' Schoolboy killed by single punch after telling Bouncer 'you'll work for me one

This is a disgusting world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    A slap? When ypu fight you slap people you sissy? A grown man dont slap other grown men.
    what fight? The guy told him hed work for him one day. Look, if you wanna play dummy, at least catch up with whats discussed.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    A slap? When ypu fight you slap people you sissy? A grown man dont slap other grown men.
    It's called using your tongue artfully.

There's about a hundred things the bouncer could have said to immediately humble the poshboy.

Your mother and everyone elses mother took 9 months to make you. It takes very very little physical force (comparatively to the amount one can produce) to screw up someone's potential for the rest of life. No reason to harm and disfigure someone from hurt feelings.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I know this was Greece but the bouncer was from Britain as well. I didn't know England had guidos too.

On the right

but the bouncer was unarmed

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Wild guess... It's people on the left who think that it was appropriate to react to his words with violence.
    What the hell are you talking about? It's never right to react violently when all the other party did is talk shit
    Last edited by TheMan; 04-23-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Well, the guy did have a very punchable face

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    It's called using your tongue artfully.

There's about a hundred things the bouncer could have said to immediately humble the poshboy.

Your mother and everyone elses mother took 9 months to make you. It takes very very little physical force (comparatively to the amount one can produce) to screw up someone's potential for the rest of life. No reason to harm and disfigure someone from hurt feelings.
    Won't that be arguing with a teenager? Clearly the poshboy would just be snarking back again and again.

This is just an unfortunate accident. Most people can take a punch.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    should be a slap
    you would of snitched regardless

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

On the scale of "most glorious way to die" -- where things like your heart giving out at 90 while being hand-fed strawberries by a beautiful woman reside -- down to the "absolute worst ways to die" -- where you have medieval torture devices slowly inching you to a miserable end ... this might be one of the worst deaths in the history of recorded man.

Not bad enough to be killed by a single blow administered from someone you just recklessly and needlessly insulted, the world debates your death under headlines labeling you a "posh schoolboy."

I'm not sure anyone deserves that kind of fate.

RIP (Rest In Posh)

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

A lot of dumbasses here assuming it was the actual punch that killed him. It was his head smashing into the concrete curb afterwards that killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    A lot of dumbasses here assuming it was the actual punch that killed him. It was his head smashing into the concrete curb afterwards that killed him.
    came to post this.

still shitty to just punch him though. ive noticed a lot of bouncers are crazy with no regard for anything.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

That's why you need to shut your mouth inside the bar unless you are capable of defending yourself at all times.

posh