Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-21-2019, 01:38 AM   #421
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Default Re: NFL postseason thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
the rest of the nfl right now:

https://youtu.be/sEKB7pi1mbc

imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:57 AM   #422
CelticBaller
Killer Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
First Pats dominated with great defensive line and legendary kicker.. Brady was alright back then - definitely not the center focus of opponents.
Then with godly receivers.. (Welker, Moss there for a short period but no sb win with him)
Then with 2 great TEs (Gronk and Hernandez)..
Then with multiple RBs (Michel and White)..

Seems they keep winning using different styles. What will it be next? Bellichik (sp) has to be the greatest coach in history of American sports.
Tom Brady lead the league in TDs and Yards during the first three peat

He was more than “aight”
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:22 AM   #423
Charlie Sheen
Decent college freshman

https://twitter.com/TylerSully/statu...34157443510272

Quote:
Tyler Sullivan (@TylerSully)
Tom Brady just posted this on his Instagram.

Silencing everyone https://t.co/YlKSJNpkF0
Retweets
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:01 AM   #424
dude77
Very good NBA starter

I just knew they were coming back when I saw this lol

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:32 PM   #425
bladefd
The Renaissance man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen

I hope Rams beat the snot out of them and wipe that smirk off his face.

...much like 2008 when Giants shut down the Patriots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:09 PM   #426
Doomsday Dallas
Step 12

Quote:
I just knew they were coming back when I saw this lol

lmao
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:17 PM   #427
1987_Lakers
NBA Superstar

Found this at the Chiefs forum.

Because its rigged for the Pats and I can prove it. Its all about numbers. I will open a new thread soon to show all of you. Do you really believe that an unathletic 41 year old can beat a highflying 23 year old Mahomes with one of the best offences of all time in his own house without something else going on? Mahomes would kill him everytime if it wasnt rigged. The Patriots defeat the Indians in the biggest game after the SB, sounds realistic. Since the rule changes, it makes it easier for them to rig the games.

I will post a little bit for now because I am a little busy with other stuff. Did you guys see the MAGA kid mocking & taunting the Native American Elder before the game this week? Obviously Pats represent America and the Chiefs represent the Indians. Pats beat the Indians in the biggest game after the SB, sounds realistic. The Lamar hunt trophy was exactly 1776 weeks old for this game. Brady went 7-4 on the road in the playoffs. 7/4/1776 very patriotic. Brady went 9-4 in AFCCG. 41st president died this season aged 94 and Brady is 41 years old. Foles was born the same day the 41st president was inaugurated and he won SB52 with 41 points the same year he died.

Both Conference games went into overtime today

First one was tied with 23 points each Second one was tied with 31 points each

23 is the 9th prime number
31 is the 11th prime number

And what do we get? A rematch of the "9/11 Bowl" from 17 years ago. The pats won their last 9 games that season and had 11 regular season wins.

Saints fell to 9-11 in the playoffs and Pats improved to 9-11 on the road in the playoffs.

Brady is going to his 9th SB and Pats their 11th overall. This will be his last.

Pats are the 9/11 team as the dynasty started after 9/11 (Patriot act)

Both planes that crashed into the Twin Towers took off from Boston. Its no surprise the Pats have twins from NY on their team. Even George W Bush was the first president to have twins. Pats were the first NFL team to purchase two Boeing 767's, same model of the planes that crashed into the twin towers. All symbolic.

Brady lost two SB against a New York team and against the Eagles. 9 Foles replaced 11 Weltz

Robert Kraft born on the 156th day of the year and 911 is the 156th prime number.

11 Edelman was key in the win over the Chiefs. NY is the 11th state. The twin towers looked like a giant 11. Flight 11 crashing into the north tower started the event.

Of course 34 sealed the game for the Pats. Pats beat the Falcons with 34 points in SB51 and now they will play in SB53 which is on the 34th day of the year.

Brady slayed Montana’s 4 rings
denied his former team a Super Bowl trip on the ROAD
To being the Goat as a #2 seed playing another #2 seed for the 2nd time
Will finish 2-0 and 6 rings giving the AFC it’s 26th championship

#26 Bell out for Pittsburgh, 26 MICHEL in, From GEORGIA ding ding ding drafted 1st round 31st pick, there is the 131 code that every super bowl winner in the past 12 years has had a connection a 131 somewhere... AFC 26th SB. A record 26 flags were thrown during the opening game this season between the Eagles and Falcons.

With the 23rd pick (SB53 on 2/3) the PATRIOTS drafted Isaiah WYNN from GEORGIA.

Look at which two teams faced each other in NCAA basketball the day before the NFCCG and AFCCG games were played. The Fordham RAMS played the George Mason PATRIOTS on 1/19/19, Kind of like how the RAMS and the PATRIOTS both won their respective conference championship games tonight to advance to the Super Bowl.

Last time the Patriots played in ATL was 2013 which was the 94th NFL Season Game was played 9/29/13 Patriots won 30-23 (53) This was played 1953 days before SB53 which will be played in 20(19) Brady was 36 years old.

Brady's has started 2 other games in ATL.

The first was on 11/4/01 Patriots won 24-10 (34) -SB53 on the 34th day of the year. From this game to SB53 is 6300 days and Brady can go to 6-3 in SB if he wins SB53. It was also his 6th NFL start.

The 2nd was on 10/9/05 Patriots won 31-28 (59) -2018 is the Patriots 59th Season

I have endless examples. I haven't shown the gematria and astrology yet.

Do you see what is really on the Patriots logo? It appears to be a Flag on the surface but it's something else. The "Flag" in the Patriots logo is actually a pair of Red and white HORNS. Especially when the white "stripes" blend in with a white background.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:24 PM   #428
Doomsday Dallas
Step 12

Quote:
the rest of the nfl right now:

https://youtu.be/sEKB7pi1mbc

hahahaha

the good news is this dude's career is almost over.

Prediction: I think he'll play one more year, and miss the AFC Championship game.

Will be interesting to see how the legacy ends.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: