Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Final list of ISHs Top 25 Guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Hmmm... looks like I'm out.
    I would add you if you wanted in, didn't know you want in.

You and catch24 should be the replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Nobody is out at the moment. we will work out a system for the voters.
    Let me know when you plan on deciding the voters. I'm interested to get in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston C's
    I stand corrected there... and from individual matchups you act like reggie dominated every game he and ray played against... there were games ray outplayed him... if you wanna completely ignore my points then thats your problem... but any basketball fan that knows anything knows that ray allen has surpassed reggie miller in his career it was set in stone when he broke his 3 point record this yr because that was the only thing that reggie had on him and with that gone he has nothing over ray at all... rings check... accolades check... records check... everything else check... again i love reggie and am a huge fan i just dont see the case for him being over ray when ray has surpassed him in literally every statistical category... you have your opinion and i have mine i guess
    Did I say he dominated? I just said he was outperformed significantly over a course of 33 games head to head.

Which points are you talking about? That because Ray was 2 pts, 1.3 rebs and .6 assists better on lower percentages it shouldnt even be debatable?

I agree he surpassed Reggie careerwise because of the ring but where talking about who the better player was and its just too funny how you describe Ray as if the gap between him and Miller is too large to argue.

I really wont mind if someone said they would pick Ray over Reggie.
    What irritates me is how some people claim that Ray was better at about everything Reggie did and how he was so much better as you say.

I agree that Ray was the more versatile scorer, ballhandler, slasher, the more complete player but still I have seen Reggie outperform Ray too many times in the regular season and the playoffs to know who the better player was and this would be very obvious to anyone who saw those head to head matchups

I guess I cant really change your opinion of how Ray was better at everything Miller did including all the intangibles that he had as you claim so I guess we should agree to disagree
    Last edited by Reggie43; 10-10-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Heroic One
    I would add you if you wanted in, didn't know you want in.

You and catch24 should be the replacements.
    I told it to Kblaze, that I would put my name in the hat for new voters.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie43
    Did I say he dominated? I just said he was outperformed significantly over a course of 33 games head to head.

Which points are you talking about? That because Ray was 2 pts, 1.3 rebs and .6 assists better on lower percentages it shouldnt even be debatable?

I agree he surpassed Reggie careerwise because of the ring but where talking about who the better player was and its just too funny how you describe Ray as if the gap between him and Miller is too large to argue.

I really wont mind if someone said they would pick Ray over Reggie.
    What irritates me is how some people claim that Ray was better at about everything Reggie did and how he was so much better as you say.

I agree that Ray was the more versatile scorer, ballhandler, slasher, the more complete player but still I have seen Reggie outperform Ray too many times in the regular season and the playoffs to know who the better player was and this would be very obvious to anyone who saw those head to head matchups

I guess I cant really change your opinion of how Ray was better at everything Miller did including all the intangibles that he had as you claim so I guess we should agree to disagree
    I respect your opinion... and I may have sounded like I thought ray was miles better to which hes not... I do think ray was the better player but the gap isnt large as you say... I respect your opinion on the subject and you have made some valid points if you feel reggie is better then that is your opinion its not blasphemy for us to disagree lol ... i wont bash you like an immature idiot like most posters would if it were like a kobe vs magic debate etc... but we'll just agree to disagree as you said... good healthy debate

Local High School Star

btw just wanna clarify that as far as intangibles go reg43... reggie has the edge all i was saying is that ray is a clutch player in his own right

I respect your opinion... and I may have sounded like I thought ray was miles better to which hes not... I do think ray was the better player but the gap isnt large as you say... I respect your opinion on the subject and you have made some valid points if you feel reggie is better then that is your opinion its not blasphemy for us to disagree lol ... i wont bash you like an immature idiot like most posters would if it were like a kobe vs magic debate etc... but we'll just agree to disagree as you said... good healthy debate
    Its all good then

I'd love to get in the voting as well. There should be some type of requirement for votes that actually count; like some sort of reasoning that somewhat coherent rather than just dropping names with smileys.

I rule the local playground

your taking another opinion poll to prove a point ... also thats honestly just a hater comment if your saying rondo was more impactful the allen in the title run... it wasnt even close... ray was arguably the most important player in the finals for the 08 team (consensus is pierce thats why i say arguably) and you sit here and wanna feed b.s that rondo was more impactful... stop reachin for reggie the torch is passed ray passed him already and hopefully one day he passes it to the next great shooter that can beat his career as a top ten shooting guard in NBA HISTORY out

you couldn't be further from the truth

that poll is no different than the things you've
    been saying . . . it's your opinion that ray
    is better . . . it's their opinion that ray
    ranks behind sharman and wilkens

i just found it interesting that when debating the
    two you've suggested that it's not even close
    whereas this group feels totally different

idc who it is if it weren't close as you suggest then
    nobody not even middle schoolers would ever
    put reggie over ray let alone bill n lenny

just because i think reggie is the better player