Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Zach finds a girl and its his wedding this time.
    If they could change from the regular format and focus on Zach getting ready for marriage without some giant hangover experience it might actually be worth watching. They don't always have to go and have a big "hangover". The cast works well together and I like the characters so doing something different would work.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

The Hangover II was nowhere near as funny as the original, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it SUCKED>

I'd prob. give it a 6/10 or thereabouts....maybe even a 6.5

I am going to stay optimistic in hopes III will be good.

Hell, just seeing Alan again makes it worthwhile!

Hangover was average yet people loved it like it was golden.

Hangover 2 was lame yet people who loved Hangover like it was golden say "Yeah not better than first, some disappointing parts but still awesome!"

Hangover 3 will be even more lame and people who loved Hangover, enjoyed Hangover 2 will say "I mean look if you dont like it dont comment. I thought it was awesome. Who cares what you think. It wasnt better than Hangover but it was better than Hangover 2 just to spite you critical dbags. Gosh."

Will wait for cable like I did with Hangover 2.

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    The Hangover II was nowhere near as funny as the original, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it SUCKED>

I'd prob. give it a 6/10 or thereabouts....maybe even a 6.5

I am going to stay optimistic in hopes III will be good.

Hell, just seeing Alan again makes it worthwhile!

Hilarious considering what I posted. And I didnt even read your post. My post is spot on like a mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Hilarious considering what I posted. And I didnt even read your post. My post is spot on like a mofo.

Only serious D-bags didn't think The first one was hilarious, and don't LOVE Allan.

In any case, I've noticed over time that you're posts frequently tend to be a$$hole-ish in general, so your douchebag-ness should come as no surprise I suppose.

PS, 6'ers suck.
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 07-31-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Only serious D-bags didn't think The first one was hilarious, and don't LOVE Allan.

In any case, I've noticed over time that you're posts frequntly tend to be a$$hole-ish in general, so your douchebag-ness should come as no surprise I suppose.

PS, 6'ers suck.
    Sixers do suck. Hopefully next time you reply to me you are aware that I'm not this overzealous, giddy Sixers fan who wears blinders. I'm not a Negadelphian but damn sure wouldnt try to sugar coat Sixers sucking. And by sucking they arent crap like Toronto, Detroit, Charlotte. They are mediocre and they probably play hard enough to make playoffs. I prefer a bad season but a team coached by Collins with a roster full of talent despite my rants on individual playerd? They are good enough to not be in position to draft top 3 in the lottery.

That said, where was I? Oh, talkin about a lame ass movie that fanboys like you find hilarious. Hangover wasnt that great. Is it worth seeing in movies? I'll give it a pass and say yes. So there, thats about the only you'll get from me. People who find that movie funny typically dont have a sense of humor I find funny. I call them...corny. Type of people who still think fart sounds are funny when you take your hand and place it in your armpit.

So go ahead and waste your time/money on Hangover 3 and defend another crappy "comedy".And no I dont miss Allan's forced humor. Shyt makes me cringe as did that movie.

P.S, Cava fan saying another team "sucks" is hilarious. Good job, good effort.

Well the Hangover II proved that Americans would be willing to pay twice for the same movie, so I don't see why not...

Is it just me or Zack G looks like Marc Gasol?

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Zack Galifankis plays the same character in every movie I am sick of him and like GOB will wait for the 3 to come on cable.

sweet. loved the first two

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Sorry but that scenario and the character Allen does not translate into sequels. He's a one hit wonder character. In the OG he was needed to create the plot, in the sequel you just get that feeling this guy is unbearable and overplayed.
    Will see the 3rd only because of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
    If they could change from the regular format and focus on Zach getting ready for marriage without some giant hangover experience it might actually be worth watching. They don't always have to go and have a big "hangover". The cast works well together and I like the characters so doing something different would work.
    they should do a hangover meets bridesmaids movie. ZachG should so marry Melissa McCarthy in Hangover 3.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    they should do a hangover meets bridesmaids movie. ZachG should so marry Melissa McCarthy in Hangover 3.
    That I would watch!

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Zack Galifankis plays the same character in every movie.
    yeah his bit was hilarious at first but now it is starting to get a little played out...

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    That said, where was I? Oh, talkin about a lame ass movie that fanboys like you find hilarious..
    Would you honestly say, based on the content of my movie library, that I am a "fanboy", as you put it?

Apparently you're an even bigger self-righteous tool than I'd previously thought.

PS, my sixers comment was obviously just to get your goat, but the Cavs are in much better shape moving forwards regardless, not that that has anything to do w/ the topic of this thread...
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 07-31-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Would you honestly say, based on the content of my movie library, that I am a "fanboy", as you put it?

Apparently you're an even bigger self-righteous tool than I'd previously thought.

PS, my sixers comment was obviously just to get your goat, but the Cavs are in much better shape moving forwards regardless, not that that has anything to do w/ the topic of this thread...
    I dont feel like reading your movie library. My patience is thin.

Appreciate the comment.

Get my goat? Never heard that expression before. Cool story bro about your Cavs. My care factor went up from 0 to 0.333333 back to 0.

Allan = not a funny character, he's played out now. Pack up the man purse and move along.