Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-24-2006, 07:04 PM   #31
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Howard is a nice player. BUt any greatness you think you see is just rubbing off from the big German.

Melo >>> Howard

Dirk >> Melo

Dirk + Melo >>>>> Dirk + Howard
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:02 PM   #32
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki41MFFL
You cant argue with those numbers geeWiz, 3 playoff series and 38%, thats horrific, but people wanna say Dirk chokes while averaging 27.1 ppg and 11+ boards over 23 games, but Carmelo is the next coming and a future HOF Player! yea right!!!!!!!

and oh yea, I am MaverickFan4Life41 suckas! most figured anyways, so im just bringing back good ale Nowitzki41MFFL

No ****. Your homerism is one of a kind. Just out of curiousity how old are you? Because you're clearly the most immature poster here.

Quote:
Carmelo the... 08-24-2006 04:20 PM ****** I'll lynch you
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:05 PM   #33
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM

This is killing me
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:48 AM   #34
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Carmelo the... 08-24-2006 04:20 PM ****** I'll lynch you

nice people around here I see
ROFL
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:16 AM   #35
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
No ****. Your homerism is one of a kind. Just out of curiousity how old are you? Because you're clearly the most immature poster here.

Just becuase I think Dirk is the best player in the NBA makes me immature? good one kiddo!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:03 AM   #36
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Just becuase I think Dirk is the best player in the NBA makes me immature? good one kiddo!

Don't worry I gave u bad rep and signed my name. Your a tool. There is a difference between Homerism and stupid compulsive fan.

I can be a Cleveland homer but I don't go around saying LeBron is head and shoulders above everyone else. Hughes is a top teir Shooting Gaurd. blah blah blah.

Support your team and yeah we all get carried away with giving certain players to much credit but you take it to another level. Hell even Mavs fans hate you. Some of which I have a lot of respect for on this board but you have turned a lot of ppl to become anti-Mavericks.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:23 AM   #37
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
Don't worry I gave u bad rep and signed my name. Your a tool. There is a difference between Homerism and stupid compulsive fan.

I can be a Cleveland homer but I don't go around saying LeBron is head and shoulders above everyone else. Hughes is a top teir Shooting Gaurd. blah blah blah.

Support your team and yeah we all get carried away with giving certain players to much credit but you take it to another level. Hell even Mavs fans hate you. Some of which I have a lot of respect for on this board but you have turned a lot of ppl to become anti-Mavericks.

Do you think I care if I get bad feedback? lol nope, the reputation system on this board is a complete joke anyways, everyone never gives you good rep for good answers but everyone is quick to give bad rep.

So I am a homer because I think Dirk is the best player in the league? How is that? Hes on everyones Top 5 list so me thinking that hes the best isnt a stretch buddy. Dirk took a team with no other all-stars to the brink of a championship, and they should have won, but things happen. He will be back and so will the Mavs.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:55 AM   #38
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

Stop ****ing overate Josh Howard!!!
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: