Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #16
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do you deal with seeing your Ex GF?

Besides my current relationship, I've never had a relationship that was serious enough to make me upset to see an ex.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #17
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Besides my current relationship, I've never had a relationship that was serious enough to make me upset to see an ex.
True

play them hoes like tic tac toe
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #18
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

a used toy for lesser beings
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #19
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong waychristian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I hate seeing Ex's... They play all these games to get your attention or will act obnoxious around you or will just walk near you over and over again, but they'll never say anything directly to you
christian1923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #20
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i introduce her to my hotter, more successful current gf
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #21
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I saw my ex when I went back to Atlanta.

How did I deal with it?

I f*cked her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i introduce her to my hotter, more successful current gf
my n*ggas

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: