Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: New York Knicks (22-5) vs. Chicago Bulls (15-9), 8:00 PM ET on TNT

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    I know, I'm just being competitive. Yea, Ninja Turtlebrook been BALLIN. MVP caliber numbers in limited minutes. Don't like Dame Lillard ... so yea, would love to see Russell torch that guy come playoff time. I need to see Russell run the EPIC PG gauntlet v.s. Dame, v.s. Steph, and v.s. CP3 in the playoffs. That would be an ICONIC run.
    My ideal playoffs...

Westbrook destroys Lilard, CP3, Curry in the playoffs and advances to the Finals. Rose destroys Wall, Lowry, Irving and meets his homeboy in the last series of the season.

Game 7, everything on the line, Rose hits a floater over Ibaka to take the lead with 6 seconds to go. Westbrook grabs the ball immediately and rushes to the other end like a demon possessed. Gasol tries to contest but instead we witness the nastiest dunk of the decade. As the ball is forced down the rim's throat by Russell's power the crowd in the United Center is dead silent. Goatbrook stands tall with a smirk on his face, he won it all, and did it with style.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    My ideal playoffs...

Westbrook destroys Lilard, CP3, Curry in the playoffs and advances to the Finals. Rose destroys Wall, Lowry, Irving and meets his homeboy in the last series of the season.

Game 7, everything on the line, Rose hits a floater over Ibaka to take the lead with 6 seconds to go. Westbrook grabs the ball immediately and rushes to the other end like a demon possessed. Gasol tries to contest but instead we witness the nastiest dunk of the decade. As the ball is forced down the rim's throat by Russell's power the crowd in the United Center is dead silent. Goatbrook stands tall with a smirk on his face, he won it all, and did it with style.

Weren't you a MUFFUGIN HUGE Derrick Rose fan first, and foremost?

Weren't you a MUFFUGIN HUGE Derrick Rose fan first, and foremost?

I was, but Westbrook winning would be more hilarious. Besides, I am still waiting for "that" Rose to show up. Last time I saw him was in 2012.

Melo bulls bulls Melo should bulls Melo win Melo Bulls Chicago money Bulls Melo bulls winning Melo

Knicks by 2 or more. Top scorers will be hardaway jr and stoudamire. Gasol will not have a great game as well.

Can't wait for the Bulls to sodomize Melo yet again, and make him regret letting his wife make the decisions for him in his life. This would've been basketball heaven for this guy. What an imbecile. Windy City, all day.
    He's not playing tonight, Putz. Still sore he's not in red?

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Wow, Melo would ***** out against the big bad Bulls. What a coincidence, knicks are a joke and always has been

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Melo and Rose out.

Sorry TNT....

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Melo and Rose out.

Sorry TNT....
    Time for TAJ to go ham.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar

Get ready for another beat down old man

This Knicks starting unit.

And I'm supposed to listen to Reggie and Chuck all game.

Starting Hinrich.

FFS you replace a scoring PG with defensive one?

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Chuck just said Marc Gasol is the best center in the league followed by 20 second silence.

wow amazing man d form noah twice