Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Bullrider Gets Skull Crushed: Dead Instantly

Graphic.

http://******.com/static_html/bull-c...ull_media.html

Fail on my part, can't post link.

Last edited by Meticode : 04-20-2012 at 03:36 AM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bullrider Gets Skull Crushed: Dead Instantly

You're one sick puppy, Metta Code.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
You're one sick puppy, Metta Code.
I hate when I'm playing BF3 and I shoot a guy like 9 times and he's at 0% health and I get head-shotted by him. I felt the rage inside me a couple of times today. I controlled it though with the sip of some Rescue Water.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:41 AM   #4
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation

Is this it?

http://www.bestgore.com/animal-encou...t-rodeo-death/
stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax

wow that looked like such a quick stomp, had no idea it did that much damage. crazy.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #7
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

one down ....300 million to go.......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Jotaro Durant has no real reputation yet.

bestgore? nikkas enjoy this shit
get off computer nikka
Jotaro Durant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #9
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They.need to outlaw this event. This is barbaric. I feel bad for the bulls and that guy that died. I think he deserved it but it still bothers me that he died. This whole thing is just wrong.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #10
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
They.need to outlaw this event. This is barbaric. I feel bad for the bulls and that guy that died. I think he deserved it but it still bothers me that he died. This whole thing is just wrong.
Just curious, do you eat meat?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #11
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Just curious, do you eat dick?
Fixed. The answer is obvious.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #12
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Just curious, do you eat meat?

Yes. That doesn't mean anything though. They torture these animals for fun. This is abuse.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Wow. That's crazy. There's people in the stands laughing and crap. Not even acting like a guy just died from riding a bull.

Idk what's worse. that or a website devoted to this type of stuff.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Yes. That doesn't mean anything though. They torture these animals for fun. This is abuse.

The beef that we eat gets treated much worse than these bulls.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #15
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I didn't hear any laughter, some crying that maybe can be confused as laughter I guess.

Either way from the link provided above I'm disturbed by:

Quote:
What People Searched For To Land Here:
brutal bat torture on woman in vehicle
gore in Mexico
decapitated woman pics
www best matador male nude blog com
dead cartel women
narco mundo killing videos
***** Balls cut off
Best gore sex with animals
pictures of dead person with cracked skull