Default Expert's Pick for Worldcup Day 1: Brazil 1-1 Croatia

Game: Brazil(-1.5) VS Croatia
    Analysis: Brazil is 1.5 point favorite over Croatia, but the first game of Worldcup is always tough for the stronger team, even at home it's hard to envision Brazil winning by 2+ goals. Croatia is a better team than many people give credits for, they are perfectly capable of ensuring a tie against the young Brazilian team, and it's almost sure they wont lose in a blowout fashion. The most likely outcomes for this match are 1-1, 2-1 or 2-2.

Expert's Pick: Croatia
    Suggested Score: 1-1
    Confidence Level: 90%

Banned

Default Re: Expert's Pick for Worldcup Day 1: Brazil 1-1 Croatia

I'd be on board with that except for the fact Croatia has a horrible defense.

Rakitic and Modric can be the best midfield at the tournament, but that defense is just a bunch of grandpas and in shambles.

They can beat or tie Brazil but I dont think it will be 1-1. Also Brazil will be gunning for it infront of their home crowd.

WEAK PREDICTION

Default Re: Expert's Pick for Worldcup Day 1: Brazil 1-1 Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I'd be on board with that except for the fact Croatia has a horrible defense.

Rakitic and Modric can be the best midfield at the tournament, but that defense is just a bunch of grandpas and in shambles.

They can beat or tie Brazil but I dont think it will be 1-1. Also Brazil will be gunning for it infront of their home crowd.

WEAK PREDICTION
    Nah you should trust the expert, he knows better than you do.