Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 08-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Carmelo Anthony on the trading block

OWL wonders how reasonable and/or desirable is this scenario: Personally, I wouldn't want to give up Crash and Nazr for Melo.

http://www.rufusonfire.com/2010/8/27...what?ref=yahoo
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony on the trading block

I think if Melo wants out of Denver he wants to go to a contender.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I think if Melo wants out of Denver he wants to go to a contender.

My grandma used to have a saying: "People in hell want ice water." He can either go with a team who'll take him--contender or not--or retire.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Carmelo only has one year left, so I'm not feeling this deal at all. I don't want to give up great long term assets like Gerald Wallace for the complete gamble that Anthony re-signing for our team is. Wallace is also our only good young (ish) player.

I do like the idea of bringing in Smith though. Now that's a real first option of the bench. If we have Smith and Diaw leading our second unit that actually looks pretty solid.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: