Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: RETURN OF THE FELTON: New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, 7:00 PM EST

JR Smith. 0 points. 3 assists. 4 TO's. 6 rebounds.

And people wanted this guy to be in the all star game?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: RETURN OF THE FELTON: New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers, 7:00 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    JR Smith. 0 points. 3 assists. 4 TO's. 6 rebounds.

And people wanted this guy to be in the all star game?

Shumpert was pretty bad too, but hey... it's Shump Shump, so no one can criticize him at all. If not for JR Smith's 2 game winners vs Phoenix and Charlotte, this team would be out of the #2 seed.

Just have to figure out how to work with all of these roster changes and we'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Shumpert was pretty bad too, but hey... it's Shump Shump, so no one can criticize him at all. If not for JR Smith's 2 game winners vs Phoenix and Charlotte, this team would be out of the #2 seed.

JR took some bad shots out of the offense, and some terrible shots early in the clock. That's why he gets flack.

However, I will give him credit for not shooting 20 times with Rey being back and Amare kinda being back too these last 3 games. He's back in his role again, which is not the 2nd option anymore, he (and Shump) rebounded...

This game just came down to guys not hitting shots.

I was out so am only watching this now. I'm gonna guess we don't come back from down 67-47.

Sorry, this lineup is an atrocity. I can't understand why Amare isn't starting yet. Iman started his first game back. Now he's starting at the 3, so that we can play with two PG's and Carmelo at the 4? That's disgusting.

I'm sorry, I'd rather Felton go to the bench. Iman can be the dynamic guard. Let Kidd run the team. This sucks.

^^^ I also missed this game...had company over. Was a blessing in disguise I guess.

But luckily for us, Bulls, Nets, Pacers all lost too so the standings havent really changed.

But we lost out on a golden opportunity to distance ourselves a bit. Oh well...the team just gotta regroup and hit their shots. Apparently the Knicks couldn't throw the ball in an ocean in that game.

SO glad stop watching at the half, just finished second half today, it's amazing how the Knicks scored 17 points in the third quarter, that had to be the ugliest third quarter in the history of the NBA.

I like how Melo knowing his shot was off, tried to attack the basket to get him going, but it didn't work, nothing goes in and he is shooting too much.

Amare

Off course Holiday after shooting 3-18 with 8 turnovers had to go Michael Jordan on the Knicks, what's new?

Easiest month of the Knicks schedule and they are playing like crap. Guess time off isn't a good thing after all.