Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kate Faber (Kobe's accuser) plotted to sleep with Eminem and other stars

According to Kate Faber's friend who also did not believe that she was raped.

Ex-friend LAIE WEATHERWAX admits she never believed Faber was the victim of a rape attack, because the blonde had a longtime plan to trick a celebrity into bed - and then force him to pay up.

In an exclusive interview with America's the GLOBE, Weatherwax, who had agreed to testify for the defence before the case was dismissed, says, "Kobe's a good looking guy and he has a fat wallet.

"In my opinion, at least 98 per cent of her (Faber) attraction to him was simply because he's famous. She's always wanted to be famous.

"My friend and I liked Eminem, but Katelyn took it to the extreme. She was obsessed with him and felt compelled to go meet him to try for sex."

Cased closed. Kobe was just looking to bust in a girl's face. Why the hate??

Detective Loya: So you like to *** in your partner’s face?​
    Kobe Bryant: That’s my thing, not always, so I stopped.​
    Detective Winters: She's an attractive young lady okay.​
    Kobe: She wasn't that attractive.​
    My man.
    Last edited by BigBoss; 08-25-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Default Re: Kate Faber (Kobe's accuser) plotted to sleep with Eminem and other stars

She also bragged about the size of his black mamba to friends in her tight lil white pussea that got broken out

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Kate Faber (Kobe's accuser) plotted to sleep with Eminem and other stars

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro

Banned

RIP Rape Argument.

I also heard somewhere from the ex-friend that Kobe was huge.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Let's sweep this under the rug and pretend this thread never existed. His rape allegations are just too much fun.

Kobe has ED. It's well known in LA. The "Black Mamba" is dead.

Kobe paid her off too.

Local High School Star

Good guy Kobe.

Making female's dreams a reality

Its quite the injustice.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Guys talking about another guys package is bizarre..I mean gay. Kobe is a known to be a piece of crap.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

alphabe

Dick thing to do, messing around on your wife like that. That's the only thing I judge the guy for, though. Nothing that resulted or came out in public from this incident ever screamed "rape" to me.

Banned

Victim shaming
    Even if shes a slut when she says no to something you don't force her

I rule the local playground

I think anyone who takes a reasonable look at what is known about the incident would cast some serious suspicions about Faber's story. But in any event, those charges were dropped. All the haters seem to believe Kobe was convicted of something.

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

There were already rumors on the news about her trying to get at other celebrities in 2004.